What's new

Question Who is responsible for Sub Zero's nerfs?

Who is responsible for Sub Zero's nerfs?

• Anti-Sub Zero zealots

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Johnny Cage players

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Scorpion fan boys

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Online players/scrubs

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 49 50.5%
  • Others (specify in thread)

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
As the community already knows, Kano is the most nerfed character in the game. Admittedly, Sub Zero is not too far behind. I created a poll several months ago (and I am still trying to find this poll) in which the community has decided that @Wonder_Chef is responsible for Kano's nerfs. While the man is undoubtedly, unquestionably a fool by all accounts, I still believe that online players and Smoke players are responsible for Kano's nerfs. But who is responsible for Sub Zero's nerfs? Vote below and make your voices heard, so that the community and NRS can ignore the culprit(s) when Injustice is released next year.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
I wish I knew the culprit. yeah kano got badly nerfed too. he use to be like high mid tier. now he's at the bottom.

Tom Brady was honestly one of the biggest supporters of getting sub zero reset nerfed in favor of armor on slide, and how that would make sub zero a much better character.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Definitely true to an extent. I remember Smoke players crying about the ice clone. But I no longer bother listing Smoke players in my polls. Everyone already knows that they are the biggest hypocrites in the community.
Wait...what smoke player would complain about the Ice Clone? He's like one of the only characters who can go through it or even punish Sub for bringing it out. lol.