What's new

Who is RED HOT right now?

The Red Hottness

• Total voters

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Some 14 year old dummy who only plays on PSN and at locals that are free to Bane thinks Bane only loses 2 matchups even though the Banes that actually place at real majors think he loses 6-8 and I'm "red hot" for agreeing with them over that little idiot? Bitch please.

F4tal

Dojo Trainee
@F4tal

I don't think it's your place to tell me how to mod the site. I don't ban people for shit-talk if it's in the interest of competition, I do it if they break the rules. Once you learn to distinguish between the two, you'll develop a better understanding.
I'm not telling you how to mod the site I stated what I would do if I was a mod. I would love for a thread of all the "rules" to be posted.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
These are the fun threads to look back on a few years down the line and think, what the fuck, was there no Hockey or football on that night??

God damn TYM, lets step it up some.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
The two fools of choice must be Ra Helios and Rally Jackson.

Ra Helios created a thread to present his argument for the Catwoman vs. Zod match up. His main evidence? A nine month old YouTube video against my Zod.

Rally Jackson, an irrelevant scrub who has yet to attend an off-line tournament, has just made fun of guy who placed second at Evolution.

If the Illuminati intends to broadcast a live Skype stream blowing up these two fools, please let me know.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

that was messed up.

but hey trust me, you wish you got 2nd place in front of that 50k. it's going to be better than a 2nd place finish anywhere else

Haha trust me, I know, King. I'm just trolling. I respect what Pig does in the games he plays.

Rally Jackson, an irrelevant scrub who has yet to attend an off-line tournament, has just made fun of guy who placed second at Evolution.

As stated above, I was pretty obviously just trolling.

And anyway, so says the also-irrelevant scrub (nobody cares what you did in MK with a character nobody learned the matchup against) who for over a year now has tried to make fun of a character who placed third at Evolution.

:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE