What's new

Who is hyped for the season finale of Game of Thrones tomorrow?

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I am. I'm so excited and scared and happy that I could just go apeshit on the next person who looks like a Lannister. Then no more for an entire year, man :(

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I am. I'm so excited and scared and happy that I could just go apeshit on the next person who looks like a Lannister. Then no more for an entire year, man :(
Oh yea man! I can't believe it's been a whole season already :(

Some crazy shit is gonna go down with with Danaries and Aria.

They start filming for season 3 in a month as well! We'll probably see that this fall.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Oh really? I had been told we'd have to wait until next Summer. That's way better
I'm not sure to be honest, but judging by how quick their post production team worked last time it could happen.

At this rate, the tv series is going to catch up to the books in no time.

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
I really wanted Baratheon to destroy the Lannisters.
Hopefully tomorrow's episode will not disappoint!

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
But then Joff would have died!

I slept well that night when Stannis lost.
Stannis was a badass. Ocean of green flames? No matter. On with the charge. He really stole the show from everyone else's preformance.

Joffrey's simply a little bitch, quivering in his jimmies behind mama's skirt.

SZSR

Noob
I'm really looking forward to it. I wanna see what happens to Tyrion, Daenerys, Arya and Jon (Snow). I'm wondering what will happen now that Stannis was basically repulsed from King's Landing (will he keep going or just go back to his place?)

And Joff, I hope that little shit gets what's coming to him and soon.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Stannis was a badass. Ocean of green flames? No matter. On with the charge. He really stole the show from everyone else's preformance.

Joffrey's simply a little bitch, quivering in his jimmies behind mama's skirt.
In the books Stannis is little bitch; he didn't storm the walls but instead stayed on his boat in the far back of his fleet. He then just turned his boat around and called it a day.

The show has made me like Stannis a whole lot more. His buddy Davos has always been a favorite of mine though.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Ya'll should read book 3: A Storm of Swords. It's by far the best of the series; extremely eventful. Tons of important deaths and plot twists left and right.

All I want is someone to talk to who has read at least book 3!

Tolkeen

/wrists
I read the books, and I personally loved them and hated them with each new chapter. How dare you do the things to my favorite characters that you did, and will do.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Storm of Swords: best and worst events all in one novel? mirite?
Yes, I distinctly remember raging and wanting to cry for more than half of that book, but god damn if I didn't have to go buy the next one on my kindle 3 minutes after finishing it. I am enthralled by the story, but I don't even know who to like anymore.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Yes, I distinctly remember raging and wanting to cry for more than half of that book, but god damn if I didn't have to go buy the next one on my kindle 3 minutes after finishing it. I am enthralled by the story, but I don't even know who to like anymore.
Haha, yea... I never would have thought reading a novel would have made me tear up but what happens 1/3rd of the way through should do the trick to everyone.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Haha, yea... I never would have thought reading a novel would have made me tear up but what happens 1/3rd of the way through should do the trick to everyone.
After the first book, when Eddard Stark died, I knew that I would have a hard time reading this series without feeling gutted every book. I still dream of a world where Joff isn't a demon spawn, and or Eddard denied the job of "Hand", and the Stark House remained in the North, left to live old and die happy.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Love the show. Im all caught up. They keep killing all my fav characters lol the gay king renly or whatever pissed me off when they killed him. He's a hot guy.

Tyrion_Lannister another guy that I loved is looking hes been killed off O_O and that fuck tard Joffrey still lives.

I want more fucking dragons, more Daenerys Targaryen. More dragonsssss!! It's looking like I'll have to wait awhile for more dragons lol

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk