What's new

Question Who is a good secondary character for a Reptile main?

Casually. Not for tournament.
still plays them at a high level. he just plays kabal in tournament because that's who he feels he has the best chance of winning with. but in exhibitions and otherwise he still plays other characters frequently.
PL is probably a better example though.

GhosT

Noob
answer to this question... drop any character you play. Pick up kabal.

Hands down best character in the game.. his 5-5's are really 6-4 mu's due to downplaying and a sense of guilt from kabal mains.

Fact is, hardest to master, easily (by a mile) the best.

Maybe this time next year, Grassroot MK tournaments will consist of all kabal top 8 or top 16.. I think when pig finally realizes kenshi will never beat kabal the majority of the community will crumble in defeat..

Yes I hate kabal if you cant tell, and yeah sadly i still respect those who put in the effort with him. Even though at that point its damn near free.

#kuhbawl :(

Reptile absolutely, 100% needs a secondary. The Reptile mirror match is too dumb to not counter pick it. I'm not quite sure if any skill has ever bin proven doing a Reptile mirror match.

Also I don't condone raptor on raptor violence.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Reptile absolutely, 100% needs a secondary. The Reptile mirror match is too dumb to not counter pick it. I'm not quite sure if any skill has ever bin proven doing a Reptile mirror match.

lol no. there is a definite strategy to the reptile mirror.. honestly that is one of my easiest matchups

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?

The mirror is all about getting a zoning advantage with force balls. dribirut is right once you know how to play it its not that hard. Reptile might only need a secondary for sonya or skarlet if anybody and those MU's are still not that difficult despite how some see it. I dont really see another reason for why you would pick up another character for so few barely bad match ups.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Oddly enough I would say to pick up Cage or Kenshi. Kinda weird since they are different styles.

all you might need a backup for is sonya/mileena..... kenshi might work and if you struggle with liu or hohnny (which tbh are 5-5s if not in reptile favor, especially for rep against liu imo) kenshi willl also deal with this. the only hard matchup kenshi doesnt solve is kl i suppose

lol no. there is a definite strategy to the reptile mirror.. honestly that is one of my easiest matchups
The mirror is all about getting a zoning advantage with force balls. dribirut is right once you know how to play it its not that hard. Reptile might only need a secondary for sonya or skarlet if anybody and those MU's are still not that difficult despite how some see it. I dont really see another reason for why you would pick up another character for so few barely bad match ups.
IDK I still think its the worst mirror match in the game. It's just dumb, like when both reptiles hit each other with a force ball at exact same time. That happens to0 often and just looks weird.

But I do have a Sonya Secondary for just that match up.