What's new

Who Here Uses Maxthon Browser?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I just switched over to it from Google Chrome. OMG. I can't believe how godlike this browser is.

-Faster than Chrome.
-Runs YouTube vids at HD settings on a garbage-ass computer like mine, no problem.
-Downloading YouTube vids is straight up built-in.
-Syncs favorites to a cloud server that I can access on my Android version.
-And there's a bunch of other stuff I'm figuring out.

I quickly became a fan when I realized the YouTube part. Anyone else running this?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I just switched over to it from Google Chrome. OMG. I can't believe how godlike this browser is.

-Faster than Chrome.
-Runs YouTube vids at HD settings on a garbage-ass computer like mine, no problem.

I quickly became a fan when I realized the YouTube part. Anyone else running this?
I'm very interested. Especially since chrome isn't working for me for some reason..

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I can already download YT vids from chrome.And I don't want to re-do my bookmarks.Also I have AdBlock.

Anyway these features can transfer into Maxthon? Because the YT thing would be great.

Not to mention I'm going to have to like, put my PW on everything again which is a serious pain.But if I could get better YT without watching 1:30 min Ads I'm in.

THTB

I can already download YT vids from chrome.And I don't want to re-do my bookmarks.Also I have AdBlock.

Anyway these features can transfer into Maxthon? Because the YT thing would be great.

Not to mention I'm going to have to like, put my PW on everything again which is a serious pain.But if I could get better YT without watching 1:30 min Ads I'm in.
Maxthon can transfer over your bookmarks from IE/Firefox/Chrome, and I believe it has an ad block feature built-in. Also, the YouTube download only allows you to download the .flv file, so you still need a converter if you want to watch it on something that doesn't support .flv, which is the only bad side.

As for passwords, unfortunately, I had no luck there. :(

Tim Static

Adminerator

You should be switching from Photobucket too, bro.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
You should be switching from Photobucket too, bro.
Is that my issue or Embarq85 's?

Maxthon can transfer over your bookmarks from IE/Firefox/Chrome, and I believe it has an ad block feature built-in. Also, the YouTube download only allows you to download the .flv file, so you still need a converter if you want to watch it on something that doesn't support .flv, which is the only bad side.

As for passwords, unfortunately, I had no luck there. :(
Thanks man, I'll consider it.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Yoooo after liek a month I finally decided to give this a chat due to Google Chrome being laggy and shit and HOLY DAMN this is soooooo gooood. But AdHunter sucks lol I'll try to find AdBlock for this.

Another thing: Mouse commands is cool lol.It's like a fighting game.

-Faster than Chrome.

Yes it's good. I still use Firefox though because of NoScript and AdBlock.

THTB

AdBlock works...the bottom of the window is where it's located.