What's new

Who has the right, to blame other for spamming!?

Thanks Bo, for mentioning me and skills in the same sentence))) Sure, everyone wants game play to look good and be dynamic, which is possible, when it is not a competition, however, as soon it comes to the point of professional sport, it is just really hard to show your skills, when your opponent is ready for everything. Therefore, at those moments I just try different tactics, so i can beat the opponent. I guess, I just remembered, that you can play the game well, from our first 20 matches, and perhaps I was too careful when playing you again, that's what happened.

Anyways, we should definitely play more. And don't call me spammer, whatever the word means, it does not sound good))

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
pavlikmk2 said:
Thanks Bo, for mentioning me and skills in the same sentence))) Sure, everyone wants game play to look good and be dynamic, which is possible, when it is not a competition, however, as soon it comes to the point of professional sport, it is just really hard to show your skills, when your opponent is ready for everything. Therefore, at those moments I just try different tactics, so i can beat the opponent. I guess, I just remembered, that you can play the game well, from our first 20 matches, and perhaps I was too careful when playing you again, that's what happened.

Anyways, we should definitely play more. And don't call me spammer, whatever the word means, it does not sound good))
Pavlik, don't worry about the whole spam thing. It may not take much skill to do, but if you beat your opponent you beat them. When it comes right down to it, you do whatever you have to do to win. To quote a number of people here...

"Play to win or go home"

DCIguy has a point, any player can choose to play anyway they like, But if you do choose to spam, and this goes out to any player, if u spam then it should come to no surprise that players are going to back out of matches and dont want to play you, its as simple as that. And even more annoying is that spammers hate being spammed against, a few times i have mirror matched a spammer to give them a taste of what they are doing, and they either back out or in some cases text me to stop fighting like a bitch n play. If u spam me, i will quit, win or lose, i will quit, and so will most other players, just dont text me calling me a chicken shit or something, because we both know why i quit, even if your trying to convice yourself otherwise...

If I pick baraka and someone counterpicks mileena with the sole intention of spamming, then thats bullshit. Like someone said earlier, baraka doesn't have much of an answer for that. I dont mind spamming for the most part, but when its done in conjuction with counterpicking it becomes cheap. If someone doesn't agree, lets play and I'll prove it to you.

Thanks to Billy bats, I've been shown another type of spam. The slide with the ninjas. Props to him for using it so effectively, bc it is punishable. I just couldn't seem to block it bc of his timing, and when I did I didnt punish it.

Hey Mike it took me a while to work this out but if you want to deal with a counter picker, pick Shang Tshung, itll shit them right up, then just counter morph whoever they pick, most counter pickers dont know how to use Shang Tshung, so they are unlikely to mirror match. And if they do mirror match Shang Tshung, just counter morph theyre morph, and if they dont morph at all, even better cause u have all 12 characters at your disposal. And as for spamming ninja slide players, Jax is your man, his ground punch cancels out most ninja special moves, and when they try to jumpkick u in panic, high kick them away for some more ground punches, thats all ya need to do, low kick and high kick button only. Against Scorpion though be prepared to block his teleport punch for some nice "gotcha grabs" or the "jumpkick n backbreaker" punishers. Happy ninja hunting :)

Don'tcha hate it though when MK2 Spamming becomes an N'Sync cover band, covering Milli Vanilli's, "All Or Nothing," dressed like Boy George?

Lately, AznGamer2400 or whatever has been on PS3 when I play. I think of that ridiculous statement when I play him and choose plenty of Baraka so I can have a fun challenge and as Bill Murray once said, "Don't drive angry."

No but seriously folks- If you play to win, put up or shut up.
When they start antagonizing you with insults-get creative.