What's new

Who has/has had the best avatar?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I'm sure we all have our favorites and I think it's time we commended those who have S+ tier avatars. I have several I quite like:

- Yoda pepe, @Dankster Morgan: http://imgur.com/GbtkHm0

A terrific avatar for a man with arguably the best name on TYM. Every time I saw this avatar, I knew I could not take Dankster's posts seriously. :DOGE

- Reptile's new ass, @Pig Of The Hut: http://imgur.com/BzN3GNC

Pig added this avatar when he had a new ass to add to his collection to deal with some of Kenshi's bad matchups. A new ass for a new character.

So TYM I ask you, what avatars do you think belong in the hall of fame?

(It's late and I'm bored ok?)

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Mine. Greatest Plot twist in the history of Anime. And I was literally laid before everyone. Buuttt nooo.. Noone likes to put dots together, they just bash. Id I had a Middle Finger emote Id post it next to Tite Kubo face saying "Yall think Naruto has better story telling then Bleach." Name a.plothole and Ill fill it.

@Aizen Taicho has the best though. Greatest villian in the history of heterosexual douchebags.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
> Avatar is from a manga

> That was probably the joke

Granted your avatar does pop out a lot. I can instantly recognize you in a thread.
Correct.

If you caught up on Bleach then EVERYTHING makes sense. From Ichi, to Aizen, Kenpachi, Toshiro, Yamamoto, UNOHANA!!. Bleach is the shit

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Mine. Greatest Plot twist in the history of Anime. And I was literally laid before everyone. Buuttt nooo.. Noone likes to put dots together, they just bash. Id I had a Middle Finger emote Id post it next to Tite Kubo face saying "Yall think Naruto has better story telling then Bleach." Name a.plothole and Ill fill it.

@Aizen Taicho has the best though. Greatest villian in the history of heterosexual douchebags.
Thanks but IMO my best avatar was my very first one back in 2011 when my tag was Zer0 Hundr3d

Master Chief Sucks at Halo/Arby n the Chief was one of the best webseries ever made. Too bad it turned to garbage when Machinima forced the creator to make more when he didn't want to do any more.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Thanks but IMO my best avatar was my very first one back in 2011 when my tag was Zer0 Hundr3d

Master Chief Sucks at Halo/Arby n the Chief was one of the best webseries ever made. Too bad it turned to garbage when Machinima forced the creator to make more when he didn't want to do any more.
I dunno, I actually really like the later seasons.