What's new

Who does the community want to see in a HYPE Exhibition w Sonic Fox ft3?

In no order..
1. PL (Salty runback of last night's hype match)

2. CDjr (He's called Fox his son so many times, I'm beginning to think it's true)

3. Tom (Grandmaster was in his head so bad, he had him suggesting nerfs for Sub Zero on twitter)

4. REO (Last known person to beat him as far as I know)

5. Forever King (Current Kung Jin God vs The Prodigy)

Ft3 can produce up to 5 games per match

Each match takes 3 min max

Each player w setup time/joining private KOH will take 15-20 min x5

Hour 40 mins is long enough

Now do the math w ft10 and possibilities of 19 matches per player lol
Oh I see. So 5 people are going to face Sonic Fox? I thought it sounded like you would just pick the top vote getter and have one match with Fox.

So, I get to sit back on my bum and help determine who of all people get the chance to be part of the 5, the 5 who take on Sonic? Who would be the most interesting?

1. Carl @Perfect Legend : the man, the myth, the Dude! I could watch 1200 hours of PL vs. SF, don’t pretend you wouldn’t. EVO vs EVO vs EVO…. Does anyone deny this? If 5 people fight Sonic, is this not obvious?
  2. @REO: The only one to beat SF since MKX began. ESL 1 to SF; ESL 2 to REO; ESL 3 to SFL: Explain why REO isn’t one of the 5….
  3. @MITDJT : Taking 2nd at Fatal8, the community should demand a rematch
  4. @EGP_WonderChef : Winning the1st Major should be auto, right?
  5. Toughest to decide, but, LBSH, we all want to see the GRANDMASTER of Sub-Ohm, the Old School, let’s do it: Bill “TomBrady” Menoutis!
I respect the hockey sticks out of each of the above, but I think Sonic Fox ftw is a safe bet.

btw, #6 is an easy answer, and that is @ForeverKing no doubt.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
1. @FOREVER KING - This dude is literally winning every tournament in Atlanta. Having this without him would be flat out wrong.
2. @Tom Brady - Just won the break and his Sub Zero is looking really on point. Would love to see how SonicFox handles him.
3. @Perfect Legend - MK9 legend. I need to see them play more. + salt
4. @R.E.O. - The only person to win ESL besides SonicFox himself. We need a runback.
5. @xGunShow - My Canadian brethren has been going HAM at our locals and in Montreal. I wanna see him face the cream of the crop.

exyle

Noob
1. M2Dave (Doot! Whats zis bushid charactar?!)
2. Tom Brady
3. REO
4. Forever King
5. Chris G on his gdlk Goro (Gimme yo arms, dawg!)

(Does Curbo play? He should be able to do well too.)

protools27

Rebel without a scene
Who I would like to see in order:
Sonic vs Sonic
Sonic vs Reo
Sonic vs Tom Brady
Sonic vs PL
Sonic vs Tryants new and improved jax

bebedao

Noob
1. Tom Brady
2. Zeke
3. 16 Bit
4. Moe30w
5. That one guy that restarts some of his fights before he is dead. What was his name again?