What's new

Who do you want to see that (probably) WON'T make it?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I am not a big Wildcat fan so don't jump on me if I'm wrong but I found this picture of a new Green Arrow ALT skin which appears to show Wildcat on the computer in the background of an Injustice stage. So what do you think this could mean? Is it even Wildcat?
thats wildcat, that seems to be the Hall of Justice stage and it either has tributes to the JSA members or they are all locked up in some weird capsule form, i think its really cool but more than likely they arent playable.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Rise the demon... Etrigan!

Also Booster Gold, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord OR Jaime Reyes would be appreciated), Atrocitus, Black Manta, Mirror Master (imo, his current situation in the comic makes it extremely unlikely as opposed to more likely), and Brainiac.

Zoom would be here too if not for current events.

I am not a big Wildcat fan so don't jump on me if I'm wrong but I found this picture of a new Green Arrow ALT skin which appears to show Wildcat on the computer in the background of an Injustice stage. So what do you think this could mean? Is it even Wildcat?

That is Wildcat. "Wildcat" is even written above the picture and down below you have his costume in the tube.

Super- girl/woman superboy superwoman pritty much any hero krypton mostly because i find it very wired to have a game about superman vs batman and not have another krypton and so far the whole comic is about superman family and there no sign that any from his krypton side is include.

Game modes: tag team. Krypt type unlock center.funny mini games like older mk games.
Characters : (so many good ones . Here's my favorites) Metamorpho ,black canary,zatanna,red tornado,star fire ,casandra Kane batgirl,captain cold,mirror master,Martian manhunter,lobo,booster gold,black lightening , parasite, Brainac ,atom,nightshade,star sapphire, ragman, phantam stranger,animal man,beast boy
Costumes: classic, Pre 52,alt colors, silver age versions, Alex Ross art
Unlockables : stages-rock of eternity ,apocalypse , bludhaven, future of where the legion are from, central city .
Alt super moves ,alt phrases,

1. Zatanna - popular, relevant, unique moves
2. Black Canary - popular, relevant, unique moves
3. Super Girl or Power Girl - I originally voted for Supergirl in Boon's Twitter poll but the results show I'd have more hope if I back Power Girl so that's what I've been doing. Would love a different way to approach Superman's power set and I would love to have some of his "family" backing him in the game.
4. Robin, Batgirl, or Huntress - I love the Bat family and would love another fast and acrobatic character but w/ unique gadgets.
5. Beast Boy - His power set is probably to hard to put in but I would love it if they could get it done. T-Rex super for the win.
6. Atrocitus - relevant in today's comics, unique take on the lanterns

Simply said, I want the other members of the Light. We have Lex Luthor and probably Ocean Master. I want Vandal Savage, Queen Bee, the Brain, Ra's al Ghul, and Klarion the Witchboy. Easily one of the greatest supervillain teams I've seen.

They probably won't make the cut though because people bitch about gorillas.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Simply said, I want the other members of the Light. We have Lex Luthor and probably Ocean Master. I want Vandal Savage, Queen Bee, the Brain, Ra's al Ghul, and Klarion the Witchboy. Easily one of the greatest supervillain teams I've seen.

They probably won't make the cut though because people bitch about gorillas.
More people would complain about the Young Justice fan service I imagine. Wouldn't mind most of those characters, I think it'd be hard to do something unique for Vandal and Ra's Al Ghul though.

zfallonz

Noob
Hey Spinky..I got nothing to add to this thread. I just wanted to let you know I stole your avatar for my collection. It shall appear randomly on another site eventually. If/when you see it, you can nod and know it is me.