What's new

Who do you play with the most?

Any MK Game, any method of playing, just who do you "spar" with the most and enjoy some casuals?

I play with Rockzilla More than anyone. It used to me Rock, BLK Album, and Red psychosis, but us 4 haven't played in awhile. I try to get games in with really good people like CD or Pajaro. I play with Pajaro alot. Just whoever wants to play, we'll play.

Who do you guys play with the most?

mistakm is the only one I can think of at the moment really hehe. L Sugar L too... I used to play with Jaybeezy alot, and Annihilator (dating myself though).

Me and abc play all the time, but lately I've been playing with blk albm more since abc has been playing bioshock and shadowrun. Other than that I play with Sugar whenever he's on, and sometimes Konqrr.

I used to play with these bad boys on wavenet every-freaken-day!!!!!!

EDDIE, MOE, LEX, COLT, EVIL IRS, PACMAN, FETOS-brothers, Midway Security dudes, TeacherLEE, SMURFMiguel, RAY, ADAM, DEMONBOY, SINISTER, WEEDANDY,BigZ, JASON, and HORNYGIRL.....

but now it's all about master Kate :shock:

Birkin

Noob
I'd say I'll be playing a lot more with JJ and niggy (delay mast4r) because we had some pretty good games tonight.

As for DizGirl, we haven't played in awhile but we used to play a bit more together.

Rizzo

Noob
Not too many people I play with are on this site, I think the only two are Illegal Eagle and Red Pyscosis.

Lately, myself. The constant getting booted by 12 year olds and the coding of the online play have been beyond destructfull. :(

Hopefully things change.

dubson

Noob
ButtManV3 said:
Used to play with Papajester and some guy named GoodOne (or something like that).

I think Dubson knows him.
Yeah I know who he is, I think he played in a few sessions with me and you?

Usually with anyone to tell the truth. Me and Cheatinasswinz, xxhappy easter when he had his XBOX usually go at it. Lately Ive been jumping around. Really anyone that invites me.
:D

Tim Static

Adminerator
I am at work 4-5 nights a week and Super Dad all day long, so I'm not able to gwt on enough.

But I do enjoy playing with a lot of people, like Sugar, even though you whip me all the time :roll:

But thats why I love you ;) lol

Derek

Noob
Tim Static said:
I am at work 4-5 nights a week and Super Dad all day long, so I'm not able to gwt on enough.

But I do enjoy playing with a lot of people, like Sugar, even though you whip me all the time :roll:

Hey, whenever you get on during the day time I can really help you learn some stuff instead of just wrecking you.

Tim Static

Adminerator
l SuGaR l said:
Tim Static said:

Hey, whenever you get on during the day time I can really help you learn some stuff instead of just wrecking you.
I'm not really gonna too serious until I get my stick. I dont mind the losing because I do learn from it. :D

The two people I play with most are definitely Frankie and Filer. I used to play with JayBeezy a lot.

Lately been playin with Niggy, JJ, and jokalk a lot.

Anyone on this site that has a spare spot should add me, mommy told me I can never have enough friends. :oops:

Dubson said:
ButtManV3 said:
Used to play with Papajester and some guy named GoodOne (or something like that).

I think Dubson knows him.
Yeah I know who he is, I think he played in a few sessions with me and you?
Yeah, he actually went onto my friend list but then he just took me off. =/

FILER

Noob
I play with Mista, Niggy, JJ, Birkin, and a few others from time to time. I used to play with CD, Shaney, and Dark MK alot.