What's new

Who are your main(s) now and then?

Thingy

Retired account
Sonya and Jax were the first characters I played when the game came out. Pretty much stuck with those two exclusively for a few months.

Now when I want to try hard, my go to characters are Sonya and Scorpion. I have picked up a lot of characters and play them occasionally though. Most noteworthy being Baraka, who I have been having the most fun with lately.

I started with Erron Black but got tired of playing mirror matches (because of how popular Erron was) so I changed to Kabal, reached a decent level with him but changed again to Noob Saibot and he has been my main ever since.

So yea, I main Noob, the Black Sabbath variation since I got bored of Seeing Double a few weeks after it released. I try to use him in every match up but I can't beat Johnny for example, so I pick Kabal or Jax.

Edlaw

Noob
(I only play customs)

Then: Johnny when he was able to combo off rising star

Now: Bae Cassie. You'd be surprise on how many combo paths Cassie can do with the low gunshot alone. I followup with B13 everytime for da swag. Granted the timing is tight but it feels so satisfying landing it online.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Yep, I loved her so much. But I really miss her MKX gameplay, she’s really boring in this game and sure YQ is a bit more fun but meh. I still will use her if I absolutely want to win but I don’t play her for fun anymore.
Yes mkx Cassie was everything. Not only was she really good but the corner combos and swaggy unbreakable Instant air gunshot combos were so satisfying to hit. Also all of her three variations were super interesting and unique

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
Then: Cassie Now: Sindel

I think Cassie is a better all-round character by far, but I can't break loyalty with my long-time main. But my W/L with the latter is absolutely krushed by the former.

In the beta I played Scorpion with Misery Blade and Demon Dash.

At release I played mostly Blood Drive Skarlet and still do when I meet somebody who's shit at the game in competitive casuals.

For the past 8 or 9 month I've played nothing but Reborn Scorpion because I hate myself and like to have a cheap excuse on why I lose.

Learned a bit of Marauder Baraka but I really don't like having such a shit punish game and getting d2ed all day.

Brighton

Noob
Since they removed everyone I used but one it has been Kabal the whole time, though I have started using Terminator and Cetrion