What's new

Who are your bottom 10?

Death

Noob
Every character or 95% of them is solid but lets be honest there has to be a bottom 10.

NPO:

Sheeva
Jade
Kano
Baraka
Nightwolf
Noob
Scorpion
Ermac
Stryker
Sindel

NKZero

Noob
I'm not even gonna bother giving an order in this one but here goes:

Sheeva
Baraka
Stryker
Jade
Quan Chi
Nightwolf
Kano
Sindel
Scorpion
Noob/Cyber Sub Zero

NKZero

Noob
Death I just realized we have very similar lists lol. Great minds think alike. Haha but the only difference is Ermac vs Quan Chi...

Death

Noob
I agree I think Quan Chi is actually really good. I do think Ermac is bottom 10. In todays metagame at the highest level of play hes going to struggle unless he surrounds himself with a good team.

zaf

professor
you think quan and cyber sub are better then ermac ? i still feel he does fine with todays metagame. his iafb is practically one of the best poke and footsie tools.

also, how is liu kang better ?

what are your thoughts on skarlet

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I don't know, but I wouldn't put Ermac in my bottom 10 either.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
NPO:
Baraka
Stryker
Sheeva
Kano
Jade
Nightwolf
Sindel

..fuck, this one's too up in the air, I'll leave it at that. >_<

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Why Skarlet? She seems to underplayed too really decide. Ive always wondered how truly viable she is but she's barely explored, and when ppl talk about her poor matchups and non-viability they never really say why.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Ermac
Scorpion
Nightwolf
Sindel
Baraka
Stryker
Sheeva
Noob
Kano
Jade

Also, Skarlet is a ridiculously good character.

zaf

professor
I remember every one saying sub is bottom 5. In any of these lists so far, no one says him anymore.
What happened to him that no one is considering him to be bottom 10?
brady make a few videos and changes his mind about sub being bottom 5 to now top 8.
So all of a sudden sub is too gdlk to be in this list?

This is not my bottom ten list, this is just characters that ermac (IMO) is clearly better then tier wise.

scorpion
sub
noob
jade
cyber sub
sindel
stryker
liu kang
kano
nightwolf
baraka
quan chi
sheeva

If i am correct with most of this or at least 10 of them, it should put ermac around mid tier. and that is fine, i dont think he is top 10 and definetly not bottom 10. This leaves him in a void with a few other characters for mid tier standings.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Bottom 10 NPO

Mileena
Mileena
Mileena
Mileena
Mileena
Mileena
Mileena
Mileena
Mileena