What's new

"Who are you not going to play?" results from the MK sub-reddit

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Jacquie in MKX - "We don't like Jacquie because her design is boring and full auto is a braindead zoning variation"

NRS gives Jacquie an awesome redesign for MK11 and focuses her gameplay on high-damage close up rushdown and grappling

Jacquie in MK 11 - "We still don't like her, for, um, reasons!"

Yeah, I think we all know the reason reddit nerds don't like her.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Jacquie in MKX - "We don't like Jacquie because her design is boring and full auto is a braindead zoning variation"

NRS gives Jacquie an awesome redesign for MK11 and focuses her gameplay on high-damage close up rushdown and grappling

Jacquie in MK 11 - "We still don't like her, for, um, reasons!"

Yeah, I think we all know the reason reddit nerds don't like her.
I think you need to elaborate. What exactly is the reason people don't like her?

So what? If we only put in the game the popular characters, we could only play as edgy ninjas and I would play another videogame.

Also keep in mind that Reddit is full of kids and newcomers to the series, which means Kano or Sonya are much muuuch more popular among the older players who are unlikely to browse Reddit much.

In other news: kids like to play as edgy ninjas and don't like to play as adult and/or unique characters. What is new?
THIS THIS THIS.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Poor Shao Kahn didn't even get a percentage... Those forgetful fools! I'd tell them to get their heads out of their asses, but there's already a Fatality for that!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Not that I hate these characters or anything, I’m just totally disinterested in them gameplay wise. I have no plans to touch Jade, Jacqui, Cetrion, Kano, Baraka, Geras, Sonya, Skarlet, and D’Vorah (although I absolutely do hate her).

That being said I only play to use Sub and Johnny, but will give Kotal Kahn, Scorpion, and Liu Kang a chance.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I personally don’t hate Jacqui, but I don’t plan on using her, there’s a big difference. I didn’t mind her in MKX and her design is actually really sick in this game. She just isn’t my style and I’m not attached to her like I am Sub and Cage

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
How many people voted?
How many people will buy the game?

Frost, Kotal, Skarlet, Erron, D'Vorah, etc...they will all be forgotten soon.

Jade, Kabal, Baraka, Noob....forgotten by the devs.

The OG seven will live forever.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
Poor Shao Kahn didn't even get a percentage... Those forgetful fools! I'd tell them to get their heads out of their asses, but there's already a Fatality for that!
You didn't seem to notice that this poll represents a lack of interest in any character, so Shao Kahn not having a percentage is far from being disrespectful.

Funny that I want to try 7 out of the top 10(minus Sonya,Kano and Cetrion)

But I’m going to try and learn them all to an extent. Dropped $100 for this game I’m getting my money’s worth.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I honestly think the only character I'll never have any interest in playing in MK11 is Sonya. It has absolutely nothing to do with Ronda Rousey's voice acting, it's just that she seems incredibly boring. They would need to release some sort of crazy variation for her down the road for me to want to give her a try.

Everyone else seems really interesting. Obviously, some more than others, but I'm paying for a full game and I'd like to experience every bit of it at one point or another.

For the record, I can see Jacqui being super strong in MK11, so I think we will be seeing plenty of her, whether we like it or not.

I honestly think the only character I'll never have any interest in playing in MK11 is Sonya. It has absolutely nothing to do with Ronda Rousey's voice acting, it's just that she seems incredibly boring. They would need to release some sort of crazy variation for her down the road for me to want to give her a try.

Everyone else seems really interesting. Obviously, some more than others, but I'm paying for a full game and I'd like to experience every bit of it at one point or another.

For the record, I can see Jacqui being super strong in MK11, so I think we will be seeing plenty of her, whether we like it or not.
You and me both pal. I am not sure what it is about sonya. But i just cant stand her. Maybe thats why i cant stand cassie either. The sins of the mother passes to the daughter. Jacqui will be a beast no doubt. But i think Sonya will be strong aswell. But i really wont care about her even if she is the strongest character in mk11.

Setterik

The Cyber Initiative Lives On!
After seeing the hate Cetrion got in the last Kombat Kast im not surprised at all. Jacqui looks cool tho.