What's new

WHO ARE THE TOP 5 BEST CHARACTERS

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Too early to say man.

Idk, going by what we know now,
1.Cyrax
2.Liu Kang
3.Cyber Sub Zero
4.Johnny Cage
5.Acidic Alien

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
With Johnny, Jax, Alien, Mileena, CSZ, Sonya, Cyrax, Kano and in some people's opinion Reptile and Sub no he's not in top 5 range. I thought he was too guys but I don't think he is
I'm open to it but I guess we will see over time. What in your opinion puts Sonya over Imposter?

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
All of them are good. I just don't get TYMs obsession with tier lists.
It's because this site worships tournament players like REO, Perfuct legend, Sunicfox, and ForeverBurgerKing who happen to be the greatest tournament tier whores of the MK scene. That's why. Oh and that Kung Lao player ETC Mcfry who still makes kung lao combo tutorials after the games been out like 6 years. lol "New from ETC Mcfry-135% one bar of meter Kung lao combo. lol

Last edited:

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
What? Tier lists are everywhere lol its not an only TYM thing.

Anyways

1. Piercing Mileena
2. Acidic Alien
3. Cyber Sub Zero
4. Johnny Cage
5. Iunno...Liu Kang? Gets pretty tight right here...maybe Killer Leatherface...
Leatherface isnt top 5 lol. He has great damage but off of unsafe 50/50s that are reactable and only makes them safe with bs1. Bs 2 and 4 are really unsafe, backdashable, the unblockable can be poked and all cancels are punishable on block and most on hit( bs4 cancels ) damage doesnt equal top 5 especially when other characters get close to that METERLESS. Like ermac and alien.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
It's because this site worships tournament players like REO, Sunicfox, Tom Brady and ForeverBurgerKing who happen to be the greatest tournament tier whores of the MK scene. That's why. Oh and that Kung Lao player ETC Mcfry who still makes kung lao combo tutorials after the games been out like 6 years. lol "New from ETC Mcfry-135% one bar of meter Kung lao combo. lol
Lol what? Nah it is for the most part just part of human nature, we want to know who is the best, this isn't a TYM exclusive thing, it is in every, single, fighting game community, and also in shooters, mobas, literally anything that can be taken competitively, it is just that people want the odds to be in their favor. Which is understandable, if you are going to take a game to a competitive level, you are going to want to pick the best of the best. Pick the character, gun, perk, etc. that you believe will give you the highest chance of winning.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
It's because this site worships tournament players like REO, Sunicfox, Tom Brady and ForeverBurgerKing who happen to be the greatest tournament tier whores of the MK scene. That's why. Oh and that Kung Lao player ETC Mcfry who still makes kung lao combo tutorials after the games been out like 6 years. lol "New from ETC Mcfry-135% one bar of meter Kung lao combo. lol
What does a combo video have anything to do with a tier list