What's new

Who are the non Mortal Kombat fighting game characters you don't like?

ScorpionRules!!!92

I no longer main characters on any fighting games.
I'm sure several of you remember my who are the Mortal Kombat characters you don't like thread from earlier this week well this thread here is for all other fighting games that you play anyway i'll start

The only characters I dislike in the Dead or Alive series are ironically the Virtua Fighter guest characters in both Dead or Alive 5 and Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate.

When it comes to Blazblue the only characters I dislike are Carl Clover and Arakune and I don't have a opinion about the character in Chrono Phantasma yet because the game doesn't come out in North America for another ten days.

When it comes to Street Fighter I dislike Adon, Crimson Viper, Cody, Rufus and Vega.

When it comes to Tekken I dislike Baek Doo San, Lee Chaolon, Lei Wulong, Miguel, Mokujin, Roger and Roger Jr.

When it comes to Soul Calibur I dislike Charade, Ivy Valentine, Raphael, Voldo and Yun Seung.

NHDR

Noob
El Fuerte. Worst design ever, makes a mockery of Street Fighter. Doesn't add anything to the gameplan since his design ignores footsies and fundamentals. Just a stupid character dashing around making chicken sounds and waiting to land a random body splash. Rufus is also stupid. I can't believe Capcom ditched the King Cobra prototype for a really obese character who sounds and looks stupid.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Rufus from SF4 is a horrible design thats the leftovers of 2 to 3 other characters. He used to be both a Kung Fu Clown and a dude named King Cobra. Absolutely hate Rufus as a design. Decent idea though to have a pressure character who takes up so much space, but this...wasn't how to design its look.

ScorpionRules!!!92

Rufus from SF4 is a horrible design thats the leftovers of 2 to 3 other characters. He used to be both a Kung Fu Clown and a dude named King Cobra. Absolutely hate Rufus as a design. Decent idea though to have a pressure character who takes up so much space, but this...wasn't how to design its look.
I completely agree with you one hundred percent also I really like your avatar.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Yeah, I detest Rufus because he looks like a moron and I really don't like Cammy or Adon either. Oh and anybody who does a good job avoiding my Zangief grabbing them

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I have a few from Street Fighter; Fuerte, Cody, DeeJay, Rufus.
From Tekken; Tiger, Lei, Bryan
From SCV; Basically all the new character with the exception of Viola.

ScorpionRules!!!92

Yeah, I detest Rufus because he looks like a moron and I really don't like Cammy or Adon either. Oh and anybody who does a good job avoiding my Zangief grabbing them

I understand where your coming from with Adon and Rufus but why don't you like Cammy?

When it comes to Soul Calibur I dislike Charade, Ivy Valentine, Raphael, Voldo and Yun Seung.
How is it possible to hate Ivy and Raphael ?

Anyways ofcourse i hate Seth & Blanka in SF4 for the obvious reasons .
I Hate every single one of the Mishimas in Tekken especially Jin and te Eddy and Christe characters .

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
El Fuerte. Worst design ever, makes a mockery of Street Fighter. Doesn't add anything to the gameplan since his design ignores footsies and fundamentals. Just a stupid character dashing around making chicken sounds and waiting to land a random body splash.
I'm guessing you don't like bane either?

ScorpionRules!!!92

How is it possible to hate Ivy and Raphael ?

Anyways ofcourse i hate Seth & Blanka in SF4 for the obvious reasons .
I Hate every single one of the Mishimas in Tekken especially Jin and te Eddy and Christe characters .
I'm not sure why I dislike Ivy and Raphael I just always have.

Plop

Noob
Any "little girl" type characters, especially from japanese and anime fighting games.
Like, how someone can dislike Bison or Vega but then say "yeah Sakura's tight" is beyond me.

Also, Batgirl. Fuck Batgirl

ScorpionRules!!!92

Any "little girl" type characters, especially from japanese and anime fighting games.
Like, how someone can dislike Bison or Vega but then say "yeah Sakura's tight" is beyond me.

Do you mean Batgirl in general or just in Injustice?

Reverse that logic and you get the reason why i really like Ivy , she is clearly a big girl lol .

Yeah never liked the small girl Ibuki and Sakura type , but i really like Makoto though .

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Every INJ character besides Harley and Catwoman.

Eliot, Brad Wong, and Lisa from DOA.

Lion from VF, because his voice makes me want to suicide.

Vega from SF.

Raphael, Nightmare, and Mitsu from SC5.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
  • Jam from Guilty Gear is an annoying fly.
  • El Fuerte from Street Fighter IV is an annoying fly.
  • Platinum the Trinity from Blazblue is an obnoxious loli fly.