What's new

Who are the heroes and villains of the MK community?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Villains: Smoke players, Quan Chi players, Skarlet players, fascist MKU site staff

Heroes: The Zoning Academy, Freddy players (minus EMP Scar), STORMS, Tim Static, Somberness

Anti-hero: JamesMK, Tom Brady, Marvaz

Fool: Everyone else

Glass Sword

Nobody
BEENEEWEENEES is a hero for playing Kano nuff' said.
Clint The Beast is a hero for being the most laid back guy ever and being able to drive surprisingly straight while drunk. Also he can play everybody which is enough in my book to be a hero.
Pokchop as an anti-hero since he is the hypest man in the room, but sometimes he goes overboard.
TylerLantern for being the combo master that he is and doing his best to come out to tournaments as well.
I will also finalize the vote for Curbo being a villain.

People label me a hero?

I am sorry you filthy peasants.
I shan't associate with the likes you people, with the exception of GuamoKun

Please obtain some class and sass before speaking to such royal beauty like myself.

This is where I turn heel.

:p

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
People label me a hero?

I am sorry you filthy peasants.
I shan't associate with the likes you people, with the exception of GuamoKun

Please obtain some class and sass before speaking to such royal beauty like myself.

This is where I turn heel.

:p
I don't wanna be a villain ;_;

What have I done ;_;

Enenra

Go to hell.
I am humbled that no one has listed me. I would put Tom Brady as a hero.

I'd say I am an anti hero.

jamessmk

I am your god
Evil League of Ego's

Pig the nut- power to convince anyone he is a nice guy. Lures victims with money and travel to events and hotels fees, just to beat them and inflate his own ego

16bit- power to throw unlimited hot pockets. Ridicule and humiliate any player who comes in 9th or worse as trash. Poisoning community with bear roars and words like LBSH

Perfect Legend- a once promising player, fell to the EGO dark side after a terrible roller skating accident, whence Pig of the nut has since recruited him for his evil bidding. Can he rejoin the league of justice jerkoffs that remains to be seen?

Jamessmk-- a lone SOB, has been poisoning the community for decades with his talk of demise and hatred. His power to communicate and manipulate minds through his show "The On blast Show" is just the beginning. He has since began to reach out beyond the world of MK to seek further recruits in realms of Namco and Capcom

Darknatas - the mouth piece and spreader of jamessmk propaganda. He is an expert in the power of manipulation through media. Also one me ass Freddy player.

Reo - he is a expert troll. None not
Even his closest of allies know what is real or troll. He is the true Loki of the realm. But is he good or bad?

Illuminati - the secret society is a mystery to all. They claim to press the community forward, but at what cost.. Freedom? While some members are known nobody knows who the leader is Storms?

Tom Brady - thought to have fallen off. Tom Brady makes his return with a big badder mouth skills.. So OBS homeboy Tyson states. His power to out yell would make a banshee jealous