What's new

Who are the best Mileena's you've seen online

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
KL is easily the most Overused,Easiest and douchiest to use character in rankeds... few reasons why i quit rankeds... i've seriously ran into like hundreds of scrubby KL's that abuse tele too much and get blown up, anytime i see a KL its either 1,1 1,1,2,1 crossover or just smash teles... if you see a player with over 35 trueskill in ranked he will most likely pick KL. And they usually boast or teabag also after their wins, i find it funny rather than irritating ^^
stop telling people my gameplan!!!!

MaryHuges

Manipulating People
the best mileena i seen online (psn) is Sonicfoxx KHAOTIC_BOSS Mangson Death pig of the hut KHAOTIC_RUSH Killa_Nemesis_ KhaoTic that all i seen on best mileena online for psn I would like to know ur best mileena u fought online plz let me know I would love to fight em
first off Mangson RUSH and Nemesis should be off that list. I fought RUSH he try to out mileena me he just Rushes think out thinking uses two bars in a combo SMH Mangson drop his mileena or i would say he be on this list and as for Nemesis well his BnB sucks he just basic imo

HyruleNERD

Was it good for you?
first off Mangson RUSH and Nemesis should be off that list. I fought RUSH he try to out mileena me he just Rushes think out thinking uses two bars in a combo SMH Mangson drop his mileena or i would say he be on this list and as for Nemesis well his BnB sucks he just basic imo
mangson still uses Mileena when we play, though we don't play frequently. He has a very good Mileena. Jer is still my favorite offline and online Mileena.

Reactions: Jer