What's new

White people

Tim Static

Adminerator
I grew up living next to a black family and for years, before they eventually moved, were obsessed with white people's hair. They couldnt keep their hands off.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I haven't touched my black friend's hair. In life you can pick your friends, and touch your hair, but you can't TOUCH YOUR FRIEND'S HAIR! lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol funny topic. I think different cultures are intrigued with each other, whites with blacks, blacks with whites etc, etc

NKZero

Noob
Well my black friends don't like other people touching their hair. It's like some kind of holy grail lol. Not gonna lie though I do like the hair of a black man so I will grab when possible even at the expense of a punch :)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Because it feels good to the touch as it is different from white people hair.

I have stretchers in my ears and people come up to me alot and ask if they can put their finger through them. This doesnt feel nice for them, or me, its really awkward, and i only got them to show people that im a menace to society, a satanic gothic emo freak, and not the sort of person that likes physical contact from strangers, so.. what the fuck is peoples problem.

When i was a bit younger i had a tall moheakan for a bit, and would stick it up with wood glue. That didnt feel very nice, and was quite hard and sharp to touch. Everyone wanted to touch that aswell, makes no sense to me.

Zwooosh

Worst Lao Ever.
Because it feels good to the touch as it is different from white people hair.

I have stretchers in my ears and people come up to me alot and ask if they can put their finger through them. This doesnt feel nice for them, or me, its really awkward, and i only got them to show people that im a menace to society, a satanic gothic emo freak, and not the sort of person that likes physical contact from strangers, so.. what the fuck is peoples problem.

When i was a bit younger i had a tall moheakan for a bit, and would stick it up with wood glue. That didnt feel very nice, and was quite hard and sharp to touch. Everyone wanted to touch that aswell, makes no sense to me.
That second paragraph made me laugh quite hard :')