What's new

Video/Tutorial - A-List Whiff punishing Johnnys F3

thlityoursloat

kick kick
If you can't punish ex nut punch after the the patch then that's just sad.

Also -12 in this game unless the cages uses armor is going to be a overhead or low guaranteed from his opponent. 50/50s are preetttyyy good.

so punish or no punish the cage player is at disadvantage.
Oh shit, I can't punish a -11* move with massive pushback and 24 hours blockstun. I should kill myself.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Haha and who are you his wife? Shut the fuck up. I'm pretty sure mike is old enough to defend himself and doesn't need a fan boy to step up to defend him. What are you looking for brownie points?
I live free and i will talk to who ever i want however i want. Plus it's pretty evident he was trolling
Not being a fanboy. Just have some respect here you angry teenager and try not to shit your pants.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The true words of a scrub cry baby- sit down.
Although i love this breakdown, lets not forget that MKX has some poor walkspeeds and weird hitboxes characters, so outspacing F3 properly its already difficult if you character has below average walkspeed, and that's a controlled environment, as far as we know JC players can just run into F3 or run into d4 making their approach covering the reaching space and making them much harder to just whiff for you to get a punish on a hard read or on reaction.

Still a good vid tho.

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Not being a fanboy. Just have some respect here you angry teenager and try not to shit your pants.
I'm not a teenager and just because he is a moderator doesn't mean i need to act like i'm stepping on eggshells. This isn't a dictatorship. he said something scrubby and i said it was a scrubby statement not realising he was joking. Whats the big deal?

Skedar70

Noob
If you can't punish ex nut punch after the the patch then that's just sad.

Also -12 in this game unless the cages uses armor is going to be a overhead or low guaranteed from his opponent. 50/50s are preetttyyy good.

so punish or no punish the cage player is at disadvantage.
Hell noooo this move is hard to punish and I have seen top level players miss to punish it. The block stun is incredibly stupid. Online people get away with abusing this shit even with the new net code. You have to practice this punish and still you will miss it at times because it has a specific timing. Its easier if you have a good reversal that combos.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Hell noooo this move is hard to punish and I have seen top level players miss to punish it. The block stun is incredibly stupid. Online people get away with abusing this shit even with the new net code. You have to practice this punish and still you will miss it at times because it has a specific timing. Its easier if you have a good reversal that combos.
It is hard to punish. I use 21 (cancel) to punish as cage. The best thing about the move is it has long active frames so unlike subs ice burst you have a longer time to 'get ready' for the punish window.

SmokingWarrior

France règle
How is it hard to punish an EX nutpunch ? All you have to do is backdash after the first hit.
It's to hard for you ? No problem, you can armor through it
If you don't still able to punish that, then you have no reflexes

llabslb

R1D1_998
The block advantage on MB NP is actually around -10 and it is difficult to punish it if you were to take the blockstun.

There is a gap in the special which you can backdash, creating the opportunity for you to get an easy punish. Johnny can get rid of the gap but it'll mean he has to sacrifice his armour.