What's new

Whiff Punishing and Such

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
I haven't lol. also this conversation is text based. thats why
dude com'm you don't know math n stuff. be real. if it was by 60fps a d1 execution would be 1/10 th of a second. thats 1 millisecond!
instead of getting upset just ask Somberness lol in stead of crying over it
did u just really type that 1/10 th of a second is 1 millisecond? divide that 1/10 and u get .1 which is a tenth of a second. a millisecond is .001 because the prefix milli- is one thousandth meaning u multiply by .001. now please explain which teacher taught u math so i can get him or her fired for teaching false information or is the fact of the matter that u are just a dumb ass that needs to be in school instead of on tym.

did u just really type that 1/10 th of a second is 1 millisecond? divide that 1/10 and u get .1 which is a tenth of a second. a millisecond is .001 because the prefix milli- is one thousandth meaning u multiply by .001. now please explain which teacher taught u math so i can get him or her fired for teaching false information or is the fact of the matter that u are just a dumb ass that needs to be in school instead of on tym.
What ever man I made the thread but they closed it like a science discovery. You win.
Game time is always measured in 30fps a second but the game renders at 60fps
Because frame rate always fluxuats by the decamil you can have the game time running at 60 because the game will be greatly inconsistent. This is how video games are always made. But no one here wants to know this :( what ever I guess it's not important that everyone keeps saying 60 even tho it applys to somthing completely different

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
What ever man I made the thread but they closed it like a science discovery. You win.
Game time is always measured in 30fps a second but the game renders at 60fps
Because frame rate always fluxuats by the decamil you can have the game time running at 60 because the game will be greatly inconsistent. This is how video games are always made. But no one here wants to know this :( what ever I guess it's not important that everyone keeps saying 60 even tho it applys to somthing completely different
its cool dude

its cool dude
But I'm not lieing! Every game does this. It doesn't change anything it's just playing at 30fps to keep it consistent.
The refresh rate is different.
If the game was running at 60 frames a drop in frame rate would cause different execution times entirely because you can't have a consistent 100% 60fps going. It will flux up and down accordingly by what's going on on screen.
But everyone keeps closeing my threads :(

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
But I'm not lieing! Every game does this. It doesn't change anything it's just playing at 30fps to keep it consistent.
The refresh rate is different.
If the game was running at 60 frames a drop in frame rate would cause different execution times entirely because you can't have a consistent 100% 60fps going. It will flux up and down accordingly by what's going on on screen.
But everyone keeps closeing my threads :(
Halo = 30fps
CoD = 60fps
UT = 125fps

It's just a technical choice, but different games have different frame rate. It's not 30fps for all, it's just a standard lots of games use, but 60 fps is commonly used as well. Why would you think the frame rate is inconsistent? It's 60 frames not 300, it isn't hard at all.

They keep closing your thread because you're wrong, seriously just google it.

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-mortal-kombat-analysis/

Read the performance part.

And sorry Espio.

Halo = 30fps
CoD = 60fps
UT = 125fps

It's just a technical choice, but different games have different frame rate. It's not 30fps for all, it's just a standard lots of games use, but 60 fps is commonly used as well. Why would you think the frame rate is inconsistent? It's 60 frames not 300, it isn't hard at all.

They keep closing your thread because you're wrong, seriously just google it.
No man I ain't pullen anything here. This is something entirely different, what I'm talking about is animation in games/film. 30 frames in game is in fact 1 second of real time

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
No man I ain't pullen anything here. This is something entirely different, what I'm talking about is animation in games/film. 30 frames in game is in fact 1 second of real time
In some games yes, in others, like MK and CoD 60 frames is a second. Read the link I posted.

In some games yes, in others, like MK and CoD 60 frames is a second. Read the link I posted.
Duuuuuude!!!! Holy fuck!!! This is a god damn nightmare!!!!!
The thing you sent me is not the same thing. The game fucking runs at 60fps I know this okay!!!!
But that has nothing. I'll say it again. NOTHING to do with execution times n stuff

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Your right I'm being a big old jerk and I started it I know

But this is like explaining evolution to the pope
You're arguing with someone who's worked in 2 games. You barely understand how frame rate works. Several people already told you you're wrong. There are links to prove MK runs at 60 frames per second. Now, you said you know this, but do you know that in each frame the game executes a thousand of functions, including those who control the animation, control input, hitboxes, etc? Are you saying that, even if the game is rendering at 60 frames per second, it only executes it's main thread every 2 frames? Do you know how idiotic that sounds?

Sure, it may not execute at exactly 1 second, it may vary to 1.0005 seconds (most tvs refresh at 60 hz, so it's probably the same for everyone), but what you're saying makes no sense at all, and you're not even trying to explain why we're so wrong.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Gets Shang Tsung as week 3 new main

Sees interesting thread started by Espio in Shang forum

First few posts are OT and useful

Next 3 pages are clown shoes

*feels like my soul was stolen*

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Gets Shang Tsung as week 3 new main

Sees interesting thread started by Espio in Shang forum

First few posts are OT and useful

Next 3 pages are clown shoes

*feels like my soul was stolen*

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk
I remember this thread. It was fun.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Please stop lol
I'm making a thread
Things will make sense soon enough
I actually took animation and have a associates in it. Well this game does in fact run at 60fps. You are wrong kind sir, and should admit to being so. Also please stop insulting respected members of the community it's not healthy for new people to read that, nor is it needed in mature conversation. http://boallen.com/fps-compare.html Notice the choppiness in the first two squares as they run at 15, and 30fps respectively. Now the last one looks more fluid, and runs smoother that runs at the same speed as this game does 60fps. Now you can argue it down all you want, but I have examples and a degree to back up my claim.