What's new

Which version of MK9 have you preordered?

Which version of MK9 have you preordered?

• MK9 Regular Edition: /w generic plastic case and shrinkwrap (PS3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MK9 Kollector's Edition: /w bookends figure & artbook (PS3)

• MK9 Tournament Edition: /w arcade stick (PS3)

• MK9 Special Edition: /w bonus DLC from Bestbuy, Amazon, Gamestop etc... (PS3)

• MK9 Regular Edition: /w generic plastic case and shrinkwrap (Xbox360)

• MK9 Kollector's Edition: /w bookends figure & artbook (Xbox360)

• MK9 Tournament Edition: /w arcade stick (Xbox360)

• MK9 Special Edition: /w bonus DLC from Bestbuy, Amazon, Gamestop etc... (Xbox360)

• I plan to buy MK9 on or after the release date

• I do not plan on buying MK9

• Total voters

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
Which version of MK9 did you preorder?

I haven't tried the demo yet so I'm unsure if I'm gonna be getting the game at all. There is a kickass deal going on at Bestbuy canada tonight:
Mortal Kombat Kombat Edition for $80.99 cdn and Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition for $116.99 cdn which ends tomorrow morning. I'm not a stick player so it's either gonna Kombat edition or regular edition if I do decide to go with the preorder. Just curious which version you guys are planning on getting?

I haven't actually pre-ordered mine yet....I'm waiting on the UK stockists to pull their finger out and decide exactly what they are going to sell. I will do it soon though and when I do it will be at least a KE version for PS3 I think!

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
Tim share the luv man! (and by luv I mean your copies of MK9) :)

I'm looking at all these vids, and I'm not sure if I've been out of the MK loop for a while, but the combos seem very difficult to pull off. Not that that's a bad thing, but how do you guys find the general learning curve of this game so far? Control wise and executing advanced combos/xray? Which previous mk does it feel closest to in terms of animation/timing?

As much as I'd love to support MK, funds are limited and I wouldn't want to buy a game solely to get my ass kicked :(

Btw scheiss you finally got a ps3?

Icey just rent the game and enter this tourney.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I've preordered MK9 (PS3) from Amazon which comes with the packaged DLC (Reptile)

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
Pre Ordered (360) tournament edition off amazon just for the Reptile costume like 3 weeks ago. Also Pre Ordered the (PS3) standard version last Friday so Im happy.

I have now pre-ordered the standard version from Amazon. They were doing a deal where you get Sub, reptile and kitana classic costumes and fatalities.

The KE I would only get Ermac...and I personally don't care about the rest of the junk that comes with the game!

I've got the TE from amazon coming. I figure even if this game is crap, I've still got a decent fight stick out of the deal for a good price that I can use on umk3

TE from Amazon mainly to get human reptile, but want classic sub the most - I am assuming we'll see them come up later for DLC.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I haven't preordered a game since NBA Live...

I'll probably get the one with the most shit in it but I'm not worried we will run out of copies in MIDWEST WYOMING. lol