What's new

Which one?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I've watched some SF4 matches and it looks very different from MK, so no reason to compare here. Also, I only played SF 3rd Strike, but seems like SF4 is cooler. And the most important: SF4's Juri tempts me to buy this game, I also like Ken. Anyway, my question is which SF to get? I heard SSF4AE is worse then SF4 and there is a new SF coming soon and SF x Tekken. I don't want them all. I would surely get SFxTk (it doesn't heve Juri, but has Poison, some girls from tekken and King; yes I mostly play girls :) ) and, as I understand, it could be better then SF. What's your advice?

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Get AE. It's not worse than SF4, and they are supposed to release another balance patch (for free) to make everyone happy. It's a great game, and it's the most popular fighter out right now. Popular means very easy to find local matches.

Anyway, just my opinion. But go grab SSF4 AE.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
get AE, right now it has the most players, and its in general just a really solid game, yun is easily the best character, but not too bad that he ruins the game, sf x tekken isnt out till march so you may as well get AE now lol

3rd strike plays NOTHING like sf4. You pretty much have to unlearn a lot of things if you were above average in 3rd strike.

Backdashing is godlike in sf4 compared to 3rd strike, less jumping, more zoning, faster gameplay, and yada yada

also ken is like average in sf4. He lost a lot of things from 3rd strike.