What's new

Which ninjas should be in MKX and why

Ninja Kombat

• Total voters
i would love to see skarlet, rain,and jade return. i will be happy with one or two of the three though. but it looks like its going to be a lot of new characters unless they're holding back on revealing established characters, so who knows.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'd say Noob probably, just because he's sort of a major part of the Scorpion vs. Sub-Zero saga.

Also most people already know my feelings on Sektor/Cyrax being fused together to make 1 fighter, thus taking up only one slot.
That's not a style select thing either, like select robot and pick Sektor or Cyrax mode. I want them literally welded together to make some four armed, flamethrower, bomb, net and saw wielding machine of death.

gamesun

Noob
Mileena simply because she is awesome and a staple to the franchise. I would also like Tremor to be in the game and be the one who killsJohnny cage and Sonya giving Cassie Cage a revenge story(having jax as a mentor).

Also ermac would be cool simply because of his look but I rather have Noob (Bi Han people!!!).

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Being that Boon stated the MKX cast would be made up of mostly new characters, it seems very very unlikely most of our ninjas aren't going to make it for this game.

Which ninjas do you think are going to make the cut or who do you believe should deserve a spot?

I would love Smoke to make a return as more of a demon incarnation

But i feel it in my balls that isn't happening.

The ninjas i believe to make a return
Ermac- Concept art released same time MK x announced, and costume seems to fit the style of the game, and hes a real nigga.
Mileena- Fan favorite, Girl diversity, and whats left of the outworld order.
Reptile- Classic fighter whos almost in every game.
Tanya- Most requested and Shinnoks bottom hoe.

Personally, i wished they'd all return :/

Ed Boon said that there would be more new characters in this game than any other MK game. He did not say the majority of the cast would be new characters...just saying!!!

Btw, to clear up the confusion of these "arent ninjas discussion", yes they're all ninjas. I know in the story section they are more than just ninjas, but these characters started out as palette swap ninjas. and aesthetically appear as ninjas.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Most people nowdays know of Hydro because he was the third cyber lin kuei in mk legacy season one. Cyrax and sektor beat up hydro in the episode. It was KT being an mk fanboy that put Hydro into mkl. But the character was and still is non canon from malibu comics version of mk. Might as well have Siang as part of the white lotus to go with facepalm.

Tremor because there hasn't been enough of him. Also noob saibot and ermac cause they're badass.
I'd also like to see a new ninja.

As for a women I'd like to see tanya.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ermac must be in this game! Arguably one of the darkest and most mysterious looking, badass MK ninjas ever!