What's new

Which nightwing alternate?

So which nightwing alternate costume do you guys use? And which do you hope will come down the road?, I use the p2 version of new 52, and personally I think regime is the ugliest alternate in the game lol!

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I like the Regime alternate, but I have never and will never use it because it is Damian Wayne. Blue 52 for me.

I want classic pant less Dick Grayson Robin and Disco Nightwing. But Robin more, though.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
New 52! Either colour is great. I do love the standard outfit though too. Just no Regime for me.

I don't like new 52. It's way too shiny, his hair is messed up and I don't like how obvious the boots / gloves are.
I like his regular one, but I mainly go with Damian Wayne Nightwing, because he is more buffed and has long hair.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I don't like playing with Dick... I use Regime everytime, assuming it's available of course.....
You're dead to me.

I don't like new 52. It's way too shiny, his hair is messed up and I don't like how obvious the boots / gloves are.
I like his regular one, but I mainly go with Damian Wayne Nightwing, because he is more buffed and has long hair.
You're dead to me.

I use P2 Original.
You've always been dead to me.