What's new

Which MKX character communities will play who in INJ 2?

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Kotal players are going to Atrocitus. Need dem stupid high/low mixups in strings and big ass advancing mid.

Mained Jacqui, Jin and Tanya and I'm going for Ivy, Bane and Cheetah.
Beetle is a maybe coz he seems like Hawkgirl's bootleg successor. It sucks that no one is like Ermac in i2 considering there's 2 characters that have similar powers yet they barely use them or aren't used at all.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Which Ermac variation? I thought Green Lantern was similar although I admittedly didn't get a lot of Ermac experience.

GGA Max

@GGA Max are you planning on maining Brainiac this time or are you going back to old habits of consuming large doses of Venom?) Because if you are maining Brainiac I am confident in my choice - that means he will start out as trash and then will be buffed to top tier eventually like Shinnok and Bane before him.
Lol I'm cyborg right now, but my 2nd main will be braniac, captain cold, or someone with a strong neutral, have a feeling brainiac is the guy though. It'd be funny if cyborg was ass in igau 1 and is now buffed

Snoop88

Noob
I played mostly Sub-Zero in MKX(also Takeda and some other chars). In I2 firstly I will probably try Batman but don't know if he will fit my playstyle. If not then I am also considering Scarecrow, Robin and Grodd. Scarecrow looks really sick after watching K&M breakdown. Grodd too!

Parasurama

Dragon
I have mostly played Liu Kang and Kung Jin- and more recently Mileena. I want to play with Flash (Definite), Superman, Ivy and Darkseid so far. Still hoping for Constantine too.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
I could understand cybernetic, but how is commando like Dr Fate?
OP doesn't say to provide an explaination, that's just who I played since I like zoning. Both versions have a traditional projectile like dr fate but other than that, there's no glaring similarities.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Hoom yall really think Atrocitus rocks the spirit of wargod?

Atrocitus was never was really on my map but if that holds true then hrmmmmmmm

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Well I'm a Jax main and plan on using Darkseid so I went way off the board lol. But the rest of my characters are defensive/zonie for MKX (Buzzsaw, Afterschock, Cyber) so I feel like the Darkseid pick makes sense for me

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Hoom yall really think Atrocitus rocks the spirit of wargod?

Atrocitus was never was really on my map but if that holds true then hrmmmmmmm
Yeah Atro's f22(?) String with the OH OH ender alongside his low bloodnado forces the same bs as prepatch Wargod b122. Kotals will feel right at home.

Which Ermac variation? I thought Green Lantern was similar although I admittedly didn't get a lot of Ermac experience.
Well I didn't play Ermac in MKX but in there it's probably Mystic. I was mainly referring to MK9 Ermac or i1 Raven that focus on zoning and have telekenetic specials with crazy reach.
GL is similar to MKX Ermac now thinking about it. Lantern might is like Mystic's push in utility, his bf3 is like Spectral's superman move, and he has super quick 50/50s.

Still not what I had in mind tho, MKX Ermac was the only MK i didn't main Ermac in.. Don't dig how they made him in it.

Lol I'm cyborg right now, but my 2nd main will be braniac, captain cold, or someone with a strong neutral, have a feeling brainiac is the guy though. It'd be funny if cyborg was ass in igau 1 and is now buffed
Gonna trust your feeling and try to stick with Brainiac and maybe joker for fun)

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Do we know already which characters have Johnny/Liu like up-close game with staggers and frametraps?

Haven't really kept up with the news.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
No one is too much like Goro unfortuantely.

Gross might be the closest I guess.

Still, I love BIG BODIES so they're all good.

Honestly GL's kit in this game reminds me a lot of Tremor, and I used him in INJ1 anyway.