What's new

Which male ninja(s) you would like to be in MKX's roster?

Vote for as many as you want

• Reptile

Votes: 65 53.7%
  • Ermac

Votes: 72 59.5%
  • Rain

Votes: 50 41.3%
  • Noob Saibot

Votes: 58 47.9%
  • Tremor

Votes: 34 28.1%
  • Smoke

Votes: 46 38.0%
  • Chameleon

Votes: 23 19.0%

• Total voters

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Ermac, without a doubt. His (their) story was awesomely developed, especially during the post MK4 storyline. I don't see how he wouldn't make the roster in MKX.

I don't care... still think that "fan art" is how Ermac is gonna appear in the new game. The designer obviously had his look for MKX in mind because he went as far as drawing up the hood/mask for each of the 3 variations (labelled v1, v2, v3). If it was just the plain character art I'd be skeptical but the character stance, variation piece makes me think otherwise.

It would be nice to see Smoke too.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Chameleon, Rain & Tremor ..... meh I can live without em.
Mainly though, I want Ermac to be in and have a red ninja costume, not just a sorcerer's costume

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Ermac definitely needs to be in. He's definitely one of the cooler ninjas. I like Reptile, but I wish NRS would stop pushing the lizard man so hard. Just make him human with pitch black/reptile eyes and a few scales around his face or something. Simple.

IROC

WP IROC
How the hell is Noob more popular than Sub-Zero and Scorpion?/?
Hes not more popular than sub and scorp, but since sub and scorp are already in the game, people are voting the others. Honestly idk why he posted sub and scorp for the poll voting........

khrome

Master of The Universe
Hes not more popular than sub and scorp, but since sub and scorp are already in the game, people are voting the others. Honestly idk why he posted sub and scorp for the poll voting........
Yeah the mods should remove Sub-Zero and Scorpion, they did remove Khrome lol