What's new

Which game, what character had it the best

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Since every Mortal Kombat is different... which game held your characters favorite move list and specials?

First one that comes to mind for me... Noob-Smoke in MK:D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Toss-up between UMK3 Reptile (which translated fairly well to MK9 Reptile admittedly), Deception's Havik, and MK4 Quan Chi. I always liked that Reptile was a little different from Scorp and Sub (teeth in the mask) and the green acid balls were stylistically really unique to fighting games at the time. Havik had my two favorite 3d-gen stances and a slew of awesome low attacks. Quan chi's original skydrop was absurd, and Leg Rip gets my vote for most badass fatality in MK history.

Mine would have to be Kano - UMK3. He was so quick and his sweep was absurd, knife upercut, upball, and the Choke it was just so much more useful in UMK3

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Robo Homo is easily one of my favorites, fucking trident?! Hell yes. MK4 Quan for the fatality as mentioned above. And Ermac in MK9, I don't play him very much, but he's easily got some of the coolest looking moves in the game.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Vanilla MK3 Kabal. Spin, ground saw, combo ftw.
I gotta admit... besides Noob Saibot's MK9 gameplauy reveal video... Kabal was right behind him. Seeing UMK3 style moves being done made me fall in love... just because.

If only Ermac's standing 4 was faster... *random*