What's new

Which Emulator used most for SEGA Dreamcast?

Hi, i like to play MK4 game.
I am currently playing it on N64 emulator.

Which Emulator is being used for Sega Dreamcast, by most of the MK4 playing people? (hope it has netplay feature)

I cannot ask question about ROMS, but can i ask for site of that EMU.

Is there any specific setup procedure to configure that EMU?

Please provide answer to this question.

And i would like to play with guys who think they are good in MK4

Thanks

dreemernj

Ambassador
Pretty much the only Dreamcast emulator is called Chankast. I don't know if it plays MKGold, I've found a lot of games it won't play. And it has no netplay.

How to play MK4 on NET?

so how do u play MK4 on NET. or do u play on NET at all?
I wish to play MK4 with some good players.
I have N64 emu.

Will anybody like to play with me?
AIM : SubzeroSingh

Looking forward to meet some good players.

Thanks

dreemernj

Ambassador
I personally don't play MK4 on the net because I think MK4 is the bane of MK. But, I have been told that 1964 is good for playing via Kaillera. And its also the N64 emulator that I have the most luck getting games to play in. Just be sure to track down a better video plugin than the one it comes with because there are much better ones out there. I suggest also getting Project 64, find Jabo's plugin in the P64 plugin directory and copy it to the 1964 plugin directory.

And when you play on Kaillera, set your keyframes to Good. And if the server tells you you have a ping of 0 or an otherwise extremely low ping and you still experience gamebreaking lag and button loss, you are playing on an Emulinker server. Make a mental note and don't go back to that one :wink:

dreemernj

Ambassador
There is potentially some hope with nullDC but it could also be vaporware like so many other promising rumors. Although, the screenshots do look legit.