What's new

Which Community Member Should Goldfish Cosplay at TFC?

Which Community Member Should Goldfish Cosplay at TFC?

• GGA 16 Bit

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • M2dave

Votes: 19 13.2%
  • Woundcowboy

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Slips

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • KDZ

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Pig

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Dizzy

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other - Please state

Votes: 22 15.3%

• Total voters

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
He would have to walk around up-playing Bane and Parrappa so much that he wouldn't be able to enjoy the event.
I never up-played Parappa, fool. Theres a reason all of my tech is tourney banned.
And it sounds like the most enjoyable event to me. He would have to dress in a preppy polo, get a beatles mop top, dye it dirty blonde...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Me, because I am hollywood as fuck and it would be the only way I would get to meet you guys :p

As seen here ^

You must wear aviators, shorts, T-shirt, wear girly ass white headphones, spike your hair, grow a goatee with chin straps and always play with your phone.

Feck me, cosplay this guy. He looks like he gets around Miami

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

Goldi

Noob
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374082550.224931.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374082565.173853.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374082587.240743.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374082619.591497.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374082632.408328.jpg

Rosegoddess3 is just so brilliant <3 I can't wait to see what she comes up with next! :D

We were talking about how fun it would be to do 16 Bit and Dizzy lol Some other players mentioned were Chris G, Pig and Justin Wong.

I'm looking at beards and wigs and glasses and headphones lol Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? <3

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Me, because I am hollywood as fuck and it would be the only way I would get to meet you guys :p

As seen here ^

You must wear aviators, shorts, T-shirt, wear girly ass white headphones, spike your hair, grow a goatee with chin straps and always play with your phone.

Can't win as costume 1 huh?

I never up-played Parappa, fool. Theres a reason all of my tech is tourney banned.
And it sounds like the most enjoyable event to me. He would have to dress in a preppy polo, get a beatles mop top, dye it dirty blonde...

Lulz. Yeah. You NEVER up-play. ;)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
How in the flying eff am I the only person, thus far, to have voted for Dizzy?

You make me sad sometimes, TYM....

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
View attachment 7096
View attachment 7097
View attachment 7098
View attachment 7099
View attachment 7100

Rosegoddess3 is just so brilliant <3 I can't wait to see what she comes up with next! :D

We were talking about how fun it would be to do 16 Bit and Dizzy lol Some other players mentioned were Chris G, Pig and Justin Wong.

I'm looking at beards and wigs and glasses and headphones lol Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? <3

Wow that pink skin looks professional as hell! Bpth did great work!! Love your cosplays :)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

Wait... Wait... Wait.......... Hold on...

You were the frost? Yowza. :oops: I was surprised you didn't melt, even Vegas wasn't as hot as you were.
I'm sure anything you cosplay as will be awesome.

~of course I'm wrong and upon further review you were probably the cute blonde~

/foot in mouth moment