What's new

Which character would "realistically" win a fighting tournament in "real life"?

Wigy

There it is...
But it doesn't have to be an entire cell, a single molecule is all that is needed as stated by Qwark28

I'm fairly sure there would have to be some kind of genetic data left .'. at least a cell of his blood or something.

I don't really care anymore, but lobo doesn't beat doomsday by any measure

people still dont understand.. Superman is the most powerful superhero of all time,Wonder woman cant' win because superman can defeat ww whit one punch (ww doesn't have invulnerability) same thing for flash,if superman touch flash, he is dead lol, and superman kills doomsday (the most powerful villain in dc comics,he is like hulk) Superman Always win guys :) anyway i think thiis a serius list in order of power
1 Superman
2 Doomsday
3 Darkseid
4General Zod
5 Lobo
6 Shazam or Adam
7 Green Lantern or Sinestro
8 Martian Manhunter
9Brainiac
10 Wonder Woman

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
people still dont understand.. Superman is the most powerful superhero of all time,Wonder woman cant' win because superman can defeat ww whit one punch (ww doesn't have invulnerability) same thing for flash,if superman touch flash, he is dead lol, and superman kills doomsday (the most powerful villain in dc comics,he is like hulk) Superman Always win guys :) anyway i think thiis a serius list in order of power
1 Superman
2 Doomsday
3 Darkseid
4General Zod
5 Lobo
6 Shazam or Adam
8 Martian Manhunter
9Brainiac
10 Wonder Woman
I hate to break this to you but Superman isn't invulnerable and can feel pain which Doomsday can't. Plus as argued already, him and Lobo can't be killed.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
1 Superman
2 Doomsday
3 Darkseid
4General Zod
5 Lobo
6 Shazam or Adam
8 Martian Manhunter
9Brainiac
10 Wonder Woman
Do people still not know doomsdays story?

He CANNOT die twice to the same thing and can not die in general, you kill him, he comes back, he comes back immune.

Why do you think Superman has to get him into deep space instead of just killing him? It's not because of the moral code because superman killed grundy when he knew he was immortal.

I hate to break this to you but Superman isn't invulnerable and can feel pain which Doomsday can't. Plus as argued already, him and Lobo can't be killed.
Yes he can feel pain but if you read his biography superman is invulnerable against many attacks,Doomsday die in a "the death of superman comics" Superman NOT(he return ) lobo have a contract whit hell,he can resurrect but superman defeat him many time in comic book, lobo have the same ability to resurrect like grundy or hawgirl,ares, but doesn't mean he is undefeatable....Superman is more powerful,i think only a superman clone can defeat superman

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Yes he can feel pain but if you read his biography superman is invulnerable against many attacks,Doomsday die in a "the death of superman comics" Superman NOT(he return ) lobo have a contract whit hell,he can resurrect but superman defeat him many time in comic book, lobo have the same ability to resurrect like grundy or hawgirl,ares, but doesn't mean he is undefeatable....Superman is more powerful,i think only a superman clone can defeat superman
Superboy-Prime would demolish Superman. But since this thread is based on the Injustice roster I choose Doomsday with Lobo nearly tied...

Do people still not know doomsdays story?

He CANNOT die twice to the same thing and can not die in general, you kill him, he comes back, he comes back immune.
He comes back after million of years,i pretty sure superman can find a mode to beat him again ;)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
He comes back after million of years,i pretty sure superman can find a mode to beat him again ;)
Wat. Have you even read his origins? When he died to the people who chained him up, he was awake and literally smiling before they even ejected him off the planet, that is days.

And superman does age lol.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
lobo doesnt have a contract with hell, that was not even his overwriten first story...

Superman died and returned as any half decent comic reader will tell you

Doomsday died and returned, except superman can never again kill him.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Game has been out awhile now, people are more familiar with the characters and their powers/abilities.

So "realistically" in a 1v1 tournament, which character would, in the real world, win?

Obviously someone like Harley Quinn dies in half a second, as would Catwoman or Green Arrow etc. But who do you think would win? Superman? Doomsday? Flash? Black Adam? The Batman? There are many possible correct answers that you could support from the comics.

Who would win?
My answer would be Wonder Woman.

In a 1 on 1 fight she would defeat every person on the roster. Her reaction and attack speed are the 2nd fastest, behind only The Flash [Batman agrees she is faster and quicker in a fight, with Superman only being faster from Point A to Point B]. Also, Batman says she is the best and most skilled fighter on earth, better than even Batman. Her bracers on her forearms are magic, and indestructible, they block anything [heat vision, magic attacks, punches], and when crossed formed a large shield type barrier in front of her. Her strength and durability is that of the earth, which is to say very strong, behind only Superman/Doomsday. I'd probably, according to the comics, put her strength at around 90% of Supermans.... although that can be argued, especially since Superman lifted like 5 times the earths weight recently [stupid]. Magic weapons: her sword would cut through Superman and Doomsday and everyone else outside other magic users like butter. Or, with her great speed, in a fight quickly lasso her enemies, then chop off their head, or subdue them.

With her superior speed and fighting abilities, and strength/durability behind only Superman/Doomsday she would come out on top in my opinion, based on the last 20 years of comics or so. It's hard to use hero vs hero fights in comics too seriously as proof as who would win, as they almost always forget about a heroes true power or abilities and whatnot... like when Superman fights hulk, and gets hit, when Superman is a thousand times faster and would never be hit, and smack the Hulk a hundred times before Hulk knew what was going on.

[Superman would win if he had any resistance to magic, and was remotely close to WW in fighting skill, or had weapons forged by the gods too.]

Final standings I think would be:
1: Wonder Woman
2: Black Adam/Shazam
3: Superman
4: Doomsday
5: Flash
(Ares is a bit of a wildcard)

THOR would beat them all though, with WW being the toughest fight.

TLDR: WW wins due to superior fighting abilities, speed, magic weapons/armor, and strength/durability near Superman levels... in 1v1 fights.

What say all you awesome members of TYM?
EVERY ONE OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS IS INCORRECT AND FUCKING BLASPHEMOUS! JESUS WINS ALL FIGHTS, ALL MATCHES.
KABAL VS JESUS? 0-10
SUPERMAN VS JESUS? 0-10. The only mu he has trouble with is Pontius Pilate and his roman goons... that mu is 9-1 though.................... but there are no tag battles in this game so He wins.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I still can't fathom how powerful Superman One Million is, he can will universes into existence LMAO

If he breathes the world ends lol

Reedoms

Noob
Realistically, it's a tossup between Flash and GL. Flash has Speedforce shenanigans and GL can split atoms and contain supernovas with his ring and on the offchance that they are empowered by an entity, rewrite time/space.