What's new

Which character/s do you HATE facing the most or have trouble with?

Which character is the MOST annoying to deal with in MK9?

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, so which character or characters guys do you think is the most annoying, pain in the ass or broken to face?

This goes for online, offline and in general....

Discuss....:7up:

blues686

Black lantern
kung lao and reptile!!!!!!!!! they give me the most trouble for some reason.. and the mirror.. i hate mirror matches!!!

JrK

Probably Drunk
Sub zero... I feel like such a fucking scrub against him.

SZ: Clone
Me: OH a piece of candy

Mileena XD

As sektor she starves me of meter and i just feel useless seeing as without meter i have no wake up game. Just annoys me.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Kung Lao

Special Mention to Noob Saibot

Though he is an even match up, I find Noob to be such a time inducing nut to crack.

Smoke can troll my Sektor insanely hard. I have to rush him down which isn't much of a problem but if a smoke gets distance or gets some reads on me, I'm in for a hurting.

Also, Kabal is hard for me to deal with. I don't get much practice against them and whenever they do the nomad cancel combo I just sit there and hope to god I get knocked down so that I can pray my EX TU will land.

Mileena, dunno what it is, but mileena kills me everytime. And her godamn d4

Kitana, way to much juggle, and d1 can go somewhere.

Ermacs, if it lags or you mess up at all random scrub number 34738473 gets a 40% unbreakable combo. Ermac can lick a .........

Hex

Noob
Jax. Not because he always beats me or anything, but because all those grabs make the game so boring.
But I have definitely gotten my ass handed to me by some good Jaxs.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Without a doubt top tier Mileenas and Kenshis. Oh shit it sucks playing against them for me. I can live with Raiden, more than ok with KL, Kabal is challenging but not annoying.

Mil is more on thye challengiung than annoying side, but she gives me fits. Kenshi I just despise from the bottom of my heart lol.

Ludogg

Noob
Sektor give me trouble with no jump in due to flameburner and usually unpredictable TU's. I hate Mileena too, I can only beat her with KL and that is not a sure win everything she does gives me trouble. And any mirror match up, doesnt matter who.

Eight

I am the salt
Like half the cast. lol.

Lao, Mileena, and Reptile in particular.

Such boring characters. I don't even make the effort to finish the match anymore.

i hate me some KL, but mileena is the most lopsided fight for me. there is just something about that silly hoe, she owns me hard. i cant recall the last time i beat a competent mileena.

Reedoms

Noob
Reptile.
That dash just cuts off any zoning I do as Noob, not to mention I can't punish that shit unless I use a throw.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't know how Kabal didn't make this list.

gdlk troll.
Pre-patch with his dumb block infinite glitch I agree totally, but he's better now and only won one tournament so far...still annoying I agree, but NOT as bad as he was lol. You can vote for other, I would have listed him among few others but only 10 options :(