What's new

which character has the best block, jump and throw?

who has the best universal actions? (throw/jump/block etc...)

• Rain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quan Chi

• Stryker

• Ermac

• Jax

• Scorpion

• Freddy

• Total voters

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
saw a lot of polls lately which really exposed some critical info on our game, and thought theres so much more deep info we could unlock through the power of the public poll forum. so my question to you is who has the greatest universal actions?

personally i really think jades jump is a terribly underused and frankly unexplored tool. most people simply dont know how to use it or straight up use it wrong (because like all characters there is only one universally correct way to play and you, the reader, are using tech incorrectly unlike me who understands and does it the right way, the only way). did you know jade can use her jump to avoid projectiles WHILE gaining ground towards the opponent? this is way better than a dash because with jade, if you dash into a projectile you will take damage which, granted, does build meter but at the cost of a little health.

jax and kano clearly have the best throws in the game but they have sheeva to compete with, all great grappling characters. kanos throw actually ignores block and does like 40% damage which pretty good. it uses 3 bars of meter though so make sure you choose wisely whether to throe or jump.

most people will agree with me when i say rain has the fastest and strongest standing block. itsreaply useful against kung lao because whenever i spin rain can just block and BOOM BLOWN UP SENT TO LOSERS APPLE KICK TIER TRASH. i think rains block sgould be nerfed but im not bitching im just throwing out ideas here.

so what are your thoughts?