What's new

Which character does the longest combo?

I thought I knew pretty much everything about MK when I was younger but since I started playing online, I've seen some pretty crazy combos by people, 8-10 hit combos.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You might see the more practiced players using relaunch combos here and there, they can rack up the hits and yet still not end matches all the time. The other night I was playing on Live vs a guy as Kabal, he picked Sektor. He had me down to danger because I couldn't block any teleport uppercuts, and I managed to catch him with a wake up spin, then cross up JPS, 5 hit pop up, , JPS, 5 hit pop up, JPs, 5 hit pop up, JPS, 3 hit pop up (near wall) JK, AFB, unblockable otg sweep (I believe he was at danger anyway but the whole combo was unblockable). So that was 25 hits around 80%.

Azuro

Noob
You might see the more practiced players using relaunch combos here and there, they can rack up the hits and not end matches. The other night I was playing on Live vs a guy as Kabal, he picked Sektor. He had me down to danger because I couldn't block any teleport uppercuts, and I managed to catch him with a wake up spin, then cross up JPS, 5 hit pop up, , JPS, 5 hit pop up, JPs, 5 hit pop up, JPS, 3 hit pop up (near wall) JK, AFB, unblockable sweep (I believe he was at danger). So that was 25 hits around 80%.
Did he cry "CHEAP BASTARD!" on the mic afterwards, lol?

Kaiba

Noob
Oh yeah, 37 hits is a lot for one life bar. Unfortunately ded topped it with Kitana. Ducking LP inf for 39 hits.
Mine still more with 80+, I lost count. Still an inf even though its rather more difficult to time. And still would be about the same amount of hits if done in UMK3.