What's new

Which Character Community Downplays Their Charater the Most?

Which character community has the most downplaying fools?

• Total voters

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
"But his mobility!"

"It costs resources!"

"This character's neutral game is not good!"

"Thats not even a 50/50!"

"But he has a 3-7 matchup!"

"He has no way to open people up!"

"His footsies are ass!"

The thread title is self-explanatory.

Please read:

I will give this poll 7 days.

After 7 days, the character with the most votes will have to have their main character representative come in this thread, post a matchup chart, and give a detailed explanation on why his/her character is not as good as people make him/her out to be.

Last edited:
I voted batgirl because I recall one of the complaints being "her neutral game is bad"...as if the neutral game plays a large role in injustice compared to other fighting games. Although I could just be cherry picking at what one person said lol

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
So are we supposed to vote upon which character is the most downplayed by their community, or which character is the most downplayed by their main/best representative?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
So are we supposed to vote upon which character is the most downplayed by their community, or which character is the most downplayed by their main/best representative?

I wish i knew the answer to this before i voted too.

I picked WoWoman but if this thread meant people outside of the character community downplaying then hands down I would of picked my main, Raven. That or Catwoman/Shazam. Without a doubt those three are so forgotten and downplayed at this current time.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
I generally think Lobo is down played, but I don't have the effort required to explain why.

Juffalo

Noob
This is a pretty rigged competition because WoundCowboy still plays this game.

I haven't seen him post in a while but that performance still stands out.