What's new

Question Which character BNB builds the most meter?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I guess they need to level up then?
The top 3 Kabal tournament players need to level up? I'm just saying I never see these combos in tournaments from Kabal players. No need to be passive aggressive.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
The top 3 Kabal tournament players need to level up? I'm just saying I never see these combos in tournaments from Kabal players. No need to be passive aggressive.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
It was a question, not a passive-agressive remark.Because this is just like that KL situation where people were saying that the BnB PL was using is inconsistent and not viable.Now every KL player is doing it.

I could say the same with Cyrax. TONY-T BnB with 1 meter does more damage than the 1 meter BnB Cyraxes are currently using.

TONY-T

Mad scientist

this an easy bnb that builds 1 bar of meter using chip. the chip can be escaped with an EXattack, but if timed right, its hard for them to do so.. the combo does 87% including the chip..

this is my 1 bar bnb. the combo does 90%

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'm looking for guaranteed chip. No gaps for armor. If a gap exists, it doesn't count. If you spend a bar of meter in your bnb, you will net a loss in meter and therefor you aren't actually building any meter.

As of right now, I can only say that skarlet has the highest damaging BNB that also builds the most meter including unescapeable chip damage. She can also spend a bar of meter and still be at a net positive if he block string allows it.

Good job Ninj