Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Shang Tsung

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Sindel

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Omni Man

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Not a fan of the default, but was using Liu Kang for a bit as it seems to fit the vibe of the game quite well. Recently changed to Sindel with whatever currency i earned, for a bit of a change.

I most likely won't buy unless they do Quan Chi then I'm biting the bulletz and shelling out the $10.
And this is why they keep on charging insane amounts for little niceties like this - there's always a bunch of people that will.

No chance in hell i'm paying $10 for a different announcer voice. 1/2 hr in the recording booth + some time to edit ≠ $10 * 1/2million copies (probably conservative there?)

Not a fan of the default, but was using Liu Kang for a bit as it seems to fit the vibe of the game quite well. Recently changed to Sindel with whatever currency i earned, for a bit of a change.

And this is why they keep on charging insane amounts for little niceties like this - there's always a bunch of people that will.

No chance in hell i'm paying $10 for a different announcer voice. 1/2 hr in the recording booth + some time to edit ≠ $10 * 1/2million copies (probably conservative there?)
I get what you mean but I understand Discovery is auditing WB and they owe over $220M in copies sold worth which is more than all 3M copies sold at $70 and currently the price dropped by NRS to $50 base game.
So they need to sell 21,000,000 $10 Skins/Announcers/Fatalities/any other thing they put out just to make the 3M copies sold profit to pay everybody including WB.

I don't like that all these things cost that much but I understand why. I'm saving my money for the things I feel are worth the $10 like Quan Chi voice which is love and a classic Sub/Reptile Skin. That's $30 for 3-7 years of use.
The fatalities where kind of dumb but it's now 3 fatalities for $10 about $3ea not horrible. But I won't buy it.

I'm hoping they make great skins for Pro Tournament Prize Pools to fund Top 8's and I'll throw $10 on 5 skins each and I think 20k+ will and if course all the casuals who like the skin and if they do it for Sub, Reptile, Scorpion they will get a shitton of funding for pros like MKX