What's new

Which 3D MK do you feel you're the best in(personally)?

Which 3D MK game do you feel you're the best in of the 3?

• Mortal Kombat:Deception

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mortal Kombat:Armageddon

• None, I'm only good in the older 2Ds but suck in the 3D's

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well, just curious to see everyones responce on here that plays the 3D MK's especially.

Which out of the three, 3D MK's do you feel you're the best in personally.

The one you do the best in out of MK:Deadly Alliance(MK5), MK:Deception(MK6) or MK:Armageddon(MK7)?

Here's my rank order personally:

MK:D>MK:DA>>MK:A

I really hope someday they release MK:DA online, my Kenshi tore it up and his combos were insane like 69%+ I'm talking that were fun and sick.

I also used Scorpion, Cyrax and Shang Tsung.

8)

What's your order?

I feel I'm more pro at MK:DA. IMO Nitara was a powerhouse, and my main.
I feel least pro in MK:D, because IMO the game is too broken for me to stand a chance!

MK:DA - I enjoy using Nitara, Sonya, Kitana, Scorpion, and Raiden
MK:D - I enjoy using Tanya, Li Mei, Mileena, Sindel, Ashrah, Raiden and Kira.
MK:A - I enjoy using Tanya, Kitana, Kira, Sonya, Nitara, Sheeva, and Sareena.

Yes, I enjoy the femmes a lot in MK.

MKF30

Yeah, she's pretty good in MK:DA.

Yeah, my rank is MK:D>MK:DA>MK:A I can play and am good in all of them but that's my personal rank

I play all MK's though both 2D and 3D(which you don't find many fans do) but for the 3D MK's that's my own personally best of those games.

Well considering I ALWAYS use scorpion, my fave would have to be DA, since he's way powerful in that, and has some decent Kombo's to top it off.

Besides, seing him on all those promo vids got me salivating SO much......

MKF30

Yeah man, his push is awesome in that game and he's a higher tier dude so that alone will make him good 8)

I use him also in MK:DA, he's not my main guy but he's fun to use

ded

Elder God
thats the only one i have played on my ps2 before i give it to a friend of mine, although it was a cool game it couldnt keep me more than a few months.

Tim Static said:
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
no mk4 on the list?
MK4 = 2.5-D, not 3-D :wink:
Yeah, I think MK4 is not considered a 3D game probably because it plays like the 2D ones, as to MK:DA where everyone has like 70 moves in their command lists like a regular 3D fighter. At least, that's what I think.
Other than that, It's also because it's too awful to be 3D.

Tim Static

Adminerator
TheRagingStorm said:
Tim Static said:
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
no mk4 on the list?
Yeah, I think MK4 is not considered a 3D game probably because it plays like the 2D ones, as to MK:DA where everyone has like 70 moves in their command lists like a regular 3D fighter. At least, that's what I think.
MK4 is to MK as SF4 will be to SF. :roll:

MKF30

TheRagingStorm said:
Tim Static said:
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
no mk4 on the list?
Exactly dude :) , lookwise it's 3D but not playwise, it's more 2D then 3D

And yes, DED you're right man MK:DA is the most balanced out of the 3

Azuro

Noob
Didn't know a character whose moves can be mostly ducked, excluding like 2 bad moves could be a monster.

:lol:

Azuro said:
Didn't know a character whose moves can be mostly ducked, excluding like 2 bad moves could be a monster.

Or maybe he meant "Monster" like a skinless flesh and bone with an eye out its socket and bleeds gratuitously...with fucking cleavers!! Meat could be slasher material.

Azuro

Noob
TheRagingStorm said:
Azuro said:

Or maybe he meant "Monster" like a skinless flesh and bone with an eye out its socket and bleeds gratuitously...with fucking cleavers!! Meat could be slasher material.
Meat would be perfect at a deli.

Ninja

Banned
Meat owns, I don't care what anyone says!

I suck at all the 3D MK games but I'm prolly this...

MK: A (Noob) > MK: Deception (Noob-Smoke) > MK: Deadly Alliance (Nitara)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MKF30 said:
TheRagingStorm said:
Tim Static said:
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
no mk4 on the list?
Exactly dude :) , lookwise it's 3D but not playwise, it's more 2D then 3D

And yes, DED you're right man MK:DA is the most balanced out of the 3
if you can sidestep in mk4, alike da and the others, why wouldn't be classified as 3d? the sidestep creates a 3d enviroment, the difference is you can actually run in mk4