What's new

Where Is my MOTARO? C'mon!

Can he return In the future?

• Total voters

TheManEater

Piercing
I know MOTARO has a VERY HIGH chance of not making It In any game, mostly because of his sheer size and popularity difference. But who wouldn't want a Centaur(Is that how you spell It?) In Mortal Kombat, he's by far an awesome Kombatant. Why not! #BringBackMotaro [VOTE]

Why is this in tournaments and events? lol

Motaro will never be playable in another MK game. I'm almost 99% sure of that, and there probably won't be any other centaur either. I think he's awesome as well, but it's not going to happen.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Goro failed first, Shang Tsung's pet
Frozen in blood, is he dead?
Kintaro next, tiger stripes
His teleport stomp? His own demise!

Kahn needed a stronger guard,
A centaur who strikes so hard,
Bigger, Tougher, A lot better,
But he smells worse Than Smoke will, ever!

TheManEater

Piercing
Goro failed first, Shang Tsung's pet
Frozen in blood, is he dead?
Kintaro next, tiger stripes
His teleport stomp? His own demise!

Kahn needed a stronger guard,
A centaur who strikes so hard,
Bigger, Tougher, A lot better,
But he smells worse Than Smoke will, ever!
Lovely poetry!

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I've maintained from day 1 that if they make Motaro happen some how, some way... Zero fucks given: DAY 1 INSTA-MAIN.

#CentaurSquad

skahwt

Noob
Ed Boon said they left him out of MK9 largely because of the complications mapping his anatomy for X-ray attacks, and they'd have to change other characters X-ray animations when they are performed on him. The development time required just wasn't worth it. I think he is out for good.

Ed Boon said they left him out of MK9 largely because of the complications mapping his anatomy for X-ray attacks, and they'd have to change other characters X-ray animations when they are performed on him. The development time required just wasn't worth it. I think he is out for good.
I didn't think about X-Rays. I suppose Sonja's wouldn't work. She'd end up flipping onto his hind legs and cracking his skull whilst riding him reverse cowgirl.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I would love to have him back if he comes back with all 4 legs, but I am aware of what kind of issues would come with that, so its probably more trouble than its worth lol

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
I would love him back as a sub boss character, I remember when I used to play MK T, I would be more intimidated by him than I would Shao. If the complication is gonna be X Ray's then don't let them be performed on him, make unknowing people waste meter on trying to perform it on him