What's new

Where does the ice queen stand now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Here's my thing...

I think people have the wrong perception of KF. When we have characters like batman, superman, aquaman, black Adam, WW, flash, etc, who can be played very aggressive and have intense rushdown, and then compare that to KF, she gets shafted because she can't do what they do.

But that's the problem. People think just because she can't rush like batman or be aggressive like supes, she isn't that great.

Well, that's because she's not a rusher or an aggressive character at all. She's an extremely defensive character and is probably the best one in the game. Her tools scream defense (d2, mbf3, parry, slide, long range attacks, zoning, etc), and someone who fights a KF that knows how to be defensive will see how tough she can be.

On top of that, she's a mixup goddess. Mixups upon mixups upon mixups, that are SAFE.

Resets and vortexes.

This character has ALMOST everything you can ask for. Her only weakness is her air control and stages that favor power characters. Other than that, she's forever top 10 in my eyes.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Here's my thing...

I think people have the wrong perception of KF. When we have characters like batman, superman, aquaman, black Adam, WW, flash, etc, who can be played very aggressive and have intense rushdown, and then compare that to KF, she gets shafted because she can't do what they do.

But that's the problem. People think just because she can't rush like batman or be aggressive like supes, she isn't that great.

Well, that's because she's not a rusher or an aggressive character at all. She's an extremely defensive character and is probably the best one in the game. Her tools scream defense (d2, mbf3, parry, slide, long range attacks, zoning, etc), and someone who fights a KF that knows how to be defensive will see how tough she can be.

On top of that, she's a mixup goddess. Mixups upon mixups upon mixups, that are SAFE.

Resets and vortexes.

This character has ALMOST everything you can ask for. Her only weakness is her air control and stages that favor power characters. Other than that, she's forever top 10 in my eyes.
Don't worry..... We will keep saying these things and people will keep ignoring them lol. I just think it has been funny to watch the community go from KF nerf demanders to KF downplayers in about 6-8 weeks time.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
You don't look dumb, I promise.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
He's a little defensive because of Queenie's bi-weekly "Ban/nerf MMH threads."
Honestly, iceice baby, I think you just REALLY need to play a lot more and get better. This game really is pretty balanced...but in order to have a top 10 fighter, YOU have to be top 10 fighter-worthy. Get my drift? And plz.. I know the MMH matchup is tough for you/Frost, but you have to figure it out by grinding.
Castlevania used to whip my ass on NES, but Konami absolutely refused to remake the game simpler for me...and finally, one day...

I whipped DRAC's Ass!!!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
gtfo! Not top ten? Lmfao! I main frost and am garbage atm but even ill admit shes got some fucked up stuff,without question top 10. @op maybe u just need to rethink your strategy for certain matches and try and level the fuck up just like I need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.