What's new

Where are you from?

I would love to visit GGA but it's like an hour and a half journey from my apt. I actually live in the city and GGA is in Brookfield (pretty much a neighboring suburb of Chicago). I do plan on traveling there soon but I don't drive so it's quite a hassle. I know a lot of the GGA guys are from places around Chicago like Naperville and such but not from the actual city :\
Back when I lived in Lakeview in 2009-2010 I used to take my friend to GGA. Of course it was a lot easier since I had immediate access to Lake Shore Drive/I-55, but I'm sure you could work something out with someone if you offer some gas money to cover the trip to & from.

DinoPizzaria

Professional Twerking Choreographer
Back when I lived in Lakeview in 2009-2010 I used to take my friend to GGA. Of course it was a lot easier since I had immediate access to Lake Shore Drive/I-55, but I'm sure you could work something out with someone if you offer some gas money to cover the trip to & from.
Thats true. I start driving lessons this summer so it should be much easier for me once I start to drive.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Wow, Ohio to Illinois. I need to suck it up lol.
It's a lot easier to get around when you have a vehicle.

On a side note, if you have your own place, a ride for a place to crash would be an awesome deal to work out. Hotel costs raped us last time.

Ohio, 50 degrees one day, snowed in the next 2

:(
I hear that.

Also, what part of OH? I know both the Toledo scene and the Cinci scene (That's me! We're pretty active, but the more the merrier.) have been trying to find new people to play. I'm not really sure what's going on in Cleveland or Columbus though.

Oh, and the obligatory plug for our upcoming tournament:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/mar-29-2014-brutality-march-2014-cincinnati-oh.41355/#post-1292016

If you're in OH, you should go. It will hopefully be rather big. We usually get 15-20 people, but I'm trying to get all of OH and some of the neighboring states to show as well.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I just wish the rest of the Ohio guys would respond to going down to Cinci locals and have a good time down there. I really want to go down on the 29th to hang out with you guys and enjoy my first local. My only ride would be PL and I told him I'd pay his way.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
I just wish the rest of the Ohio guys would respond to going down to Cinci locals and have a good time down there. I really want to go down on the 29th to hang out with you guys and enjoy my first local. My only ride would be PL and I told him I'd pay his way.
Well if you can convince him, that'd be awesome. Like Fromundaman said, we want to see some new faces around the place and it would be great to have other people there.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Born on planet vegeta, crash landed on earth as a child and was raised in Detroit MI ever since. :3

Im from Tampa, FL currently looking for an offline scene, I'm going to CEO but thats all i know of thats going on in Florida, if anybody could give me some info on an event thats happening in florida I would greatly appreciate it