What's new

Where are the guilds?

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Just wondering if there are any TYM related guilds or plans for based on region.

Didn't see anything on the other forums (Unless I really missed it).

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Just wondering if there are any TYM related guilds or plans for based on region.

Didn't see anything on the other forums (Unless I really missed it).
I made a thread a while ago. My guild is Rank 3 on the leader boards and I purge people who don't contribute. So if you can put in the 500gp daily you are welcome and I can kick someone who isn't contributing.

Legion Of Doom
ID: Rezge
PS4

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I made a thread a while ago. My guild is Rank 3 on the leader boards and I purge people who don't contribute. So if you can put in the 500gp daily you are welcome and I can kick someone who isn't contributing.

Legion Of Doom
PS4
Sadly, the guild is full.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!

Legion Of Doom
PS4
Would love to join! You're full up :(

I'm eleusiswalks

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Was going to make a Guild called Bane in the Ass, but was invited to another one before that.

Guild system feels way better than the faction system.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
You know, I expected getting 500GP a day would be time consuming, but it's just 5-10 online matches a day.
That's why it's really not a big deal and people who can't do that don't need to be in the guild.

Welcome btw. Happy to have you. We have discord info in the message of the day and are trying to plan events and what not for buffs. Any involvement you take with help in that effort is always greatly appreciated

I'm zod on there. My brother helps me run it he is jish.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Feels a bit of a low amount but 's alright. Would love to join ur guild but I dont have the game yet and I hear it's already full?
It's full but like I said I'm purging people. So if you are down to contribute and do guild events when we plan it out I would love to have more like minded people.

It's full but like I said I'm purging people. So if you are down to contribute and do guild events when we plan it out I would love to have more like minded people.
I play all day and I'm in a shitty guild atm. Would love an invite. Any chance? Btw, you can earn guild points from multiverse correct (or just from guild multiverse specifically?) That's what I mostly do. But also do guild multiverse, but my guild is so bad. Been playing so much multiverse. Can I join the guild? I'm on PS4.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I play all day and I'm in a shitty guild atm. Would love an invite. Any chance? Btw, you can earn guild points from multiverse correct (or just from guild multiverse specifically?) That's what I mostly do. But also do guild multiverse, but my guild is so bad. Been playing so much multiverse. Can I join the guild? I'm on PS4.
You get Guild Points by doing the Guild Mutliverse, but the best way is online matches.
Player matches give you 50 points per win, and ranked gives you 100 points per win.
Losing isn't bad either, Ranked gives you 50 when losing I believe and Player Matches gives 25.
You cap out at 500 a day, so it's very easy to do.

I started a guild on Xbox called "League Of Assassins" by the next day we made it to top 100 (rank 98) as of today we're currently ranked 34 on the leaderboards!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
VPZ81 is my guild code; tell me your TYM name in the application or I'm not gonna accept you

no outsiders

Last edited: