What's new

When The Patches Come, Do You Prefer They Buff Up, Or Nerf Down?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Dunno about you, but they might need to nerf the fast characters to tone them down. They got 50/50, unlike Frost and the rest that don't have.

Frost and the rest need to be buffed with slight speed and some tweaks to deal with the whiff issues.

They gotta rebalance them to fit the neutral game.
The characters that I feel are lacking compared to the top are:
Frost, D'Vorah, Kotal, Shao Kahn, Kung Lao, Kano and maybe Raiden and Kollector.
They definitely need minor adjustments to better deal with top tiers Toolset.
All wiffing moves need to be fixed, female hitboxes need fixed and Krushing Blows requirements need to be adjusted and some if the Krushing Blows need a damage reduction.

I don't think they need to Nerf them unless it's truly game breaking, Sonya having the 50/50 cancel in corner to 50% and up needs the ring cancel adjusted and Sub shouldn't have a way to make the Overhead safe, Geras just is built well for the game like Erron is. I feel the bottom half if the roster are lacking and feel incomplete and have no way to deal with top tiers. They have what they have but do it better and mostly have more.

If they slightly adjust the bottom half I feel the game will become more fun and players can use thier favs without having a huge disadvantage against the top.

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
The characters that I feel are lacking compared to the top are:
Frost, D'Vorah, Kotal, Shao Kahn, Kung Lao, Kano and maybe Raiden and Kollector.
They definitely need minor adjustments to better deal with top tiers Toolset.
All wiffing moves need to be fixed, female hitboxes need fixed and Krushing Blows requirements need to be adjusted and some if the Krushing Blows need a damage reduction.

I don't think they need to Nerf them unless it's truly game breaking, Sonya having the 50/50 cancel in corner to 50% and up needs the ring cancel adjusted and Sub shouldn't have a way to make the Overhead safe, Geras just is built well for the game like Erron is. I feel the bottom half if the roster are lacking and feel incomplete and have no way to deal with top tiers. They have what they have but do it better and mostly have more.

If they slightly adjust the bottom half I feel the game will become more fun and players can use thier favs without having a huge disadvantage against the top.
True. Thanks to this shit that the rest have I cannot react no matter what to punish them back, and am forced to play neutral to keep them away from my Frost.

The slowest so far are Frost, Raiden, Kotal Khan, Shao Khan, and Cetrion. They need serious buff on the speed, and less start-up frames to react against the rest, and especially Raiden, since he's the Thunder God and supposedly to be lightning fast.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Ah so Cage with literally no usable KB and only one mid that gets outpoked by all d4s and literally can't press any button up close to half the cast without getting d1ed is fine, silly me.

Let's buff those guys instead.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
Nerf the top tiers to be brought in line with more of the vision of the game being more neutral heavy.
Buff the lower tiers to be more fun. Literally certain characters are just abuse these three strings and basically that's it.

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
Id rather just buff and fix the weaker characters. The top tiers all have good options and high damage so maybe a slight damage nerf would be good. Then let the game breathe for a bit