What's new

When playing games...

redeyes

Button Masher
what music do you listen to, to hype you up?

i know some people like game sound, but i like to have music blasting cause it keeps me calm & takes my mind off of the pressure sometimes.

im only asking cause im looking for more music to add to my MK playlist for when i have hardcore practice sessions.

so what do you guys suggest?

(please no troll songs and crap like that and please keep country music away from my ears)

shanks guys!

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Lately I've been listening to an album called London Philharmonic: Video games greatest hits, stuff from Halo, Gears of War, Final Fantasy, Zelda Mario bros, all in orchestra form, pretty cool

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
New POS Album is pretty good. He's a rapper, and he's got a different sound thats for sure. This songs pretty cool, got Bon Iver in it too, if your into that sort of thing.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
To be honest I listen to R&B songs cause well it takes the edge off of me. It also makes me more mellow, so i have to pay attention more to things. Like I will usually listen to Tyrese, Trey Songz, Luther Vandross, Usher, or The Weeknd. If I listen to rap it's usually something by Jay-z, Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Wale, or Nas.

YoungTrunks

There's a storm coming
Red Hot Chili Peppers and The XX when I'm in chill mode. Or any type of EDM, specifically Nero or Tiesto when I want to get pumped up.

D

Deleted member 9158

Strictly Wu-tang Clan.

So any time i've beat any of you, I've been blaring WU TANG CLAN AIN'T NOTHIN' TA FUCK WIT and PROTECT YA' NECK.

Wu tang is forever.