What's new

When Can We Game Against The Devs ?

Decay

King of the Bill
If you're only on Xbox then I can't play you, sorry. I only have a PS4 and my dev badge is linked directly to my playstation account! Sorry guys. Plus, I doubt you'd earn it from me ;) jk

Decay

King of the Bill
Do we have to like, setup a set or ping any of them on Twitter or something? lol
Best way to ask is just hit any of us up on twitter and see when the next time we are playing. If you're on ps4, and looking for the badge I frequently stream and set up follower matches to help those who want to earn the slayer badge. Just follow me on twitter @DecayNRS and also follow my twitch "lord_decay" and see when I'm streaming injustice 2 next

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Best way to ask is just hit any of us up on twitter and see when the next time we are playing. If you're on ps4, and looking for the badge I frequently stream and set up follower matches to help those who want to earn the slayer badge. Just follow me on twitter @DecayNRS and also follow my twitch "lord_decay" and see when I'm streaming injustice 2 next
Bro, problem is that the rest of the world have a shitty connection. There's no way we can play you with a crazy lag like this. Would love to play you someday. :'(