What's new

What's your Top 10 in order?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Right

Usually if I ever see a thread like this I would step in and say "Top 10 list are bad and it should always be done in tier bands"
Usually most people would agree and usually I would not give my own.

But today... I'm feeling little a kinky ya know?
Feeling like not doing the usual of playing safe instead of just committing to something, add a little needed spice to the forum.

If push came to shove I'll always go with tier bands but it's too easy isn't it? Not really a challenge or enough fuel to spark a debate in this bitch.

Like if you're struggling with 14 chars who you think could be top 10 you could just throw them all in "A tier" and call it a day.
Fuck that noise, let's have a little fun.

I'll give a note on most of them

1. Catwoman - it was between her and SG and I often interchange, but the reason I'm going with CW is I feel she only loses 1 debateable MU and beats majority of the cast. Its an unwritten rule that having no losing MUs are better than having winning MUs but if you have as many as CW you then begin to break that point.

2. Supergirl - I'm pretty sure this char doesn't lose a single MUs and wins a fair few too.

3. Black Adam

4. Batman - This is a controversial one but I believe this character is still super strong and most people are over valuing how much the nerfs affected him.

5. RedHood - This char is jack of all trades but that nerf to chip Dmg definitely regulated this char more than you think.

6. Dr. Fate

7. The Flash - Bring the downplay

8. Firestorm - Honestly this char could be higher but I'm not familiar with him

9. Atrocitus

10. Superman (never said GA originally you can't prove it, Mods stfu lol)

So there you have it, you don't have to agree but feel free to insult me but make sure you post yours.

I don't wanna see no " A or B" be competent, don't be an OS bitch nobody likes an OS bitch.

No honourable mentions either XD

Pretty sure Tweedy is out for my blood for the lack of SZ lol

Just to end with a note: Nobody is implying that just because these chars are top they should be nerfed in fact the only 2 I think need to nerfed are CW and SG.

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Tweedy is going to hate me even more than you because I think you're missing supes in your top 3.
Lol honestly I was conflicted of having him or GA but lucky I went with Superman because I'm competent.

I just edited this for a typo :rolleyes:
(Again Mods say nothing)

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I don’t play the game as much anymore so it’s gonna be shitty

1. Supergirl
2. Catwoman
3. Black Adam
4. Doctor Fate
5. Red Hood
6. Batman
7. Flash

I can’t do 8,9,10 in order. But I think it’s. Superman, Sub-Zero, and Arrow.

I really wanna do honorable mentions. I seriously think Blue Beetle is the most underrated character in the game. He barely loses any matchups and he has an excellent toolset. Firestorm is freaking good as well. Darkseid and Atrocitus are still very strong. I could see any of these 4 bumping off Superman, Sub, and Arrow.

Last edited:

ZonalsEnd

"Let's turn up the heat!"
1. Cat woman
2. Black Adam
3. Batman
4. Supergirl
5. Red Hood
6. Dr. Fate
7. Superman
8. The Flash
9. Firestorm
10. Darkseid

1. Supergirl
2. Catwoman
3. Black Adam
4. Doctor Fate
5. Batman
6. Flash
7. Superman
8. Red Hood
9. Green Arrow
10. Hellboy (might be too early but this shit show seems to have every tool at his disposal)

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I agree with the RH placement. His chip normalization aside though, the only thing he has going for him is his mines. He may be "a jack of all trades" but people fail to realize the only thing that makes him able to do like any of those things is his mines. Take away the mine and you have a character who is inferior in every way to the rest of the cast in every way.

That aside, I wonder why you didn't mention Darkseid.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Your list is pretty good I would have Supergirl at 1 tho.

Honorable mentions would be WW, Supes, SZ (edit: and Scarecrow)

I also agree that really Supergirl and CW are the only ones that need to be touched but as a universal nerf can we stop letting people whiff a jump attack and still cancel into an air special? (Looking at you jb3 divekick)

Last edited:

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
WW and Hellboy are top 10 material too. I think if CW and SG were toned down like Black Adam was, i.e. not be annoying but still useable in tournament, the first two places would be very debatable.

IrishMantis

I agree with the RH placement. His chip normalization aside though, the only thing he has going for him is his mines. He may be "a jack of all trades" but people fail to realize the only thing that makes him able to do like any of those things is his mines. Take away the mine and you have a character who is inferior in every way to the rest of the cast in every way.

That aside, I wonder why you didn't mention Darkseid.
Darksied is a dirty fucker and can kill you in a couple of bad decisions, he's really good and I wouldn't be mad if you place him number10 but for me he's too based on live and by the sword and in a couple of MUs it's really tough for him to even get that game going

IrishMantis

I don’t play the game as much anymore so it’s gonna be shitty

1. Supergirl
2. Catwoman
3. Black Adam
4. Doctor Fate
5. Red Hood
6. Batman
7. Flash

I can’t do 8,9,10 in order. But I think it’s. Superman, Sub-Zero, and Arrow.

I really wanna do honorable mentions. I seriously think Blue Beetle is the most underrated character in the game. He barely loses any matchups and he has an excellent toolset. Firestorm is freaking good as well. Darkseid and Atrocitus are still very strong. I could see any of these 4 bumping off Superman, Sub, and Arrow.
You get a pass man

Since I like you so much
1. SG
2. CW
3. Fate
4. Black adam
5. Firestorm
6. Batman
7. Robin
8. Flash
9. Red hood
10. Superman

my top 10 is the best tbh tbh tbh
Robin? I think he's massively downplayed too but number 7 is a little generous no?

No way he's better than Atros haha

But other than that your list is pretty tame to what I was expecting

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
You get a pass man

Since I like you so much

Robin? I think he's massively downplayed too but number 7 is a little generous no?

No way he's better than Atros haha

But other than that your list is pretty tame to what I was expecting
I actually think he’s closer than what people realize. I’d argue top 16. So he may be higher than what I think too. That’s just me though

1. Supergirl
2. Catwoman
3. Superman
4. Firestorm
5. Black Adam
6. Batman
7. Green Arrow
8. Flash
9. Darkseid
10. Atrocitus

Honorable mentions: Fate, Hood, Wonder Woman

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
1. Supergirl
2. Black Adam
3. Scarecrow
4. Robin
5. Hellboy
6. Red Hood
7. Atrocitus
8. Superman
9. Batman
10. Brainiac

If I can’t throw in Hellboy then I would toss in Catwoman being number 10

IrishMantis

1. Supergirl
2. Black Adam
3. Scarecrow
4. Robin
5. Hellboy
6. Red Hood
7. Atrocitus
8. Superman
9. Batman
10. Brainiac

If I can’t throw in Hellboy then I would toss in Catwoman being number 10
Lmao no CW top 10?

I 100% disagree and think you're absolutely insane but at the same time I admire your madness

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
1. CatWoman
2. Supergirl
3. Flash - I don't care what anyone says, this character is a literal 50/50 potato, any match up (besides maybe Aquaman) is winnable after one running man stance in.
4. Black Adam
5. Red Hood
6. Batman
7. Dr. Fate
8. Scarecrow - another potato mix up, d1 mashing character
9. Firestorm
10. Green Arrow/Blue Beetle/Wonder Woman

exisTenz

Noob
1. Catwoman
2. Supergirl
3. Black Adam