What's new

Whats your playstyle with Kung Lao?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I play a more run away footsie Lao. I try to limit my teleports. I just started using him hardcore recently.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
superbn0va

it seems like you have success teleporting against the opponents wake up. if this is true can you elaborate a little more about this strategy such as do you do it against the whole cast, what are the best actions to perform out of the tele or is it situation specific, are there times when you shouldn't teleport against wakeup etc.

Teleport untill it gets punished like 6 times in a row
Ounce that doesn't work I usually mash 1 & 2 and spin when I feel things got too quite
Also you have to X-ray or it doesn't work.

superbn0va

it seems like you have success teleporting against the opponents wake up. if this is true can you elaborate a little more about this strategy such as do you do it against the whole cast, what are the best actions to perform out of the tele or is it situation specific, are there times when you shouldn't teleport against wakeup etc.
its not possible against all characters when it comes to wake up attacks. it should work against some wake up attacks but not all, like mileena's roll hits me everytime. but if u know they gonna wake up attack just press 4 to evade their wake up attacks. this work against most wake ups. i haven't tested it on all char. i know mileena's X roll hits me out of it.

Daniel Aiden

Unknown-Member31
pressure , poke , enhanced teleport ,late 3 2 , low poke , grab , spin .... 24 , 21, d3 , 2 , aa , jip 112 .......... :coffee: ( RANDOM SHIT ! )

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
I probably go nuts a little too much for my own good, after playing dinosaurs like Raiden and Sub Zero most of this games lifespan playing a character like Kung Lao just makes you wanna go nuts.

coolwhip

Noob
It depends on the match-up. For the most part, against characters who don't have a low hitbox I tend to rush down (except for Kabal, against whom I'm more patient). Against other characters, I tend to play footsies and conditioning myself not to be reliant on tele 3. I like to use 2,1 a lot and his various block strings.

McNasty

Moist.
come at me bro until I lose the life or meter lead then its time for some jump in PSYCH tele 3 action.

Its amazing what a 7 frame jab and a ton of footsie tools that are all neutral can do.