What's new

What's your favorite Sonya moveset?

Which game best represented our military woman?

• Mortal Kombat 1

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Mortal Kombat 3/Trilogy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mortal Kombat 4

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

• Mortal Kombat Armageddon

• Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

• Mortal Kombat 2011

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Which group of strings and special moves from Sonya has been your favorite? Which game best represented our blonde heroine? I mean we all know which was the best outfit (*cough Shaolin Monks cough*) but which game showed off her fighting style the best and really let you have fun playing as Sonya?

I've gotta say, I never liked playing as her until Mortal Kombat 9. The addition of a dive kick sold me :D However, her MK3 version was hyper fun too. Which is your favorite version of her?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I haven't played the first five choices competitively, so I'm afraid I will have to disregard those.

I loved Sonya's movesets and costumes in both MKDC and MK9. So hard to choose between them, considering I made quite an impact in both games with her (sorry for the boasting).

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Military stance + EX Cartwheel alone is enough for me to say MK9. And the hat/sunglasses/dog tag combo on her alt costume is baller.

Espio

Kokomo
Best costume was MK4 Sonya in my opinion. It had the right blend of sexy, military/ mercenary without being forced or looking silly like some other renditions of the character in later games like MK9.

http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/mk4/sonya/

Sonya's best special move for me has always been her upward bicycle kicks, followed by her cartwheel in MK4 <3.