What's new

What's Your Favorite Matchup?

Liu Kang vs. Kabal - Just for the fact that Kabal is sorta uncomfortable in this MU.

Johnny vs Kenshi - When I seen CURBO fight Pig at EVO, I wanted to play this my MU myself, I'm nowhere near as good as CURBO, but the MU is still fun.

I like challenging MU's, no real reason.
if you enjoy cage vs kenshi clearly your masochistic.

astronout

see you at the top.
Shang vs. Sonya/Jax are my favorite MU to play even though they're tough.

Shang vs. Cyrax/Kitana are the WORST.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
To play: sektor vs cage, jax, liu, raiden, sonya, sub, and cyber sub
Least favorite to play: sektor vs mileena and smoke

To watch: ermac vs anyone, rain vs everyone, jade vs freddy, kenshi vs reptile, shang vs jax, kitana vs mileena, kano vs stryker and liu

xMx M9 xSx

I <3 dogs
I have no idea why the hell i like it but CSZ vs. normal sz with me as cyber. It's fun to watch them lay an ice clone and then divekick right the hell over it, and try to counter the slow sz with the speedy dashes of CSZ. Also hilarious when you freeze each other at the same time.

Also jade vs. anybody. Because when you win you laugh in their face. Unless it's kenshi, in which case, you hara-kiri before the match starts.

Vagrant

Noob
This is gonna sound cheesy as hell but I absolutely love the Scorp Sub MU.

Sektor mirrors are awesome because it's the most balanced fight you'll ever see in M9.

Sonya vs Jax is fun

Nightwolf Stryker is my favorite fish fight.

McNasty

Moist.
Me vs opponent

Smoke vs kitana

Reptile vs sub zero or reptile mirror

KL vs kabal

Kitana vs sonya

Nightwolf vs stryker

Espio

Kokomo
As Jade: Noob, Stryker, Sektor, Sheeva, and Sindel.

As Sheeva: CSZ, Rain Jade, Stryker, and Kung Lao.

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
Liu Kang vs. Kenshi.

The amount of risks and crazy shit you have to do to get the edge in that match is soooo much fun.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I like fighting the Smoke V Cage MU; both sides of it. I also like the Smoke V Kenshi MU