What's new

What's your current roster of characters looking like?

How many characters are you playing these days?

• Total voters

myri

Time Warrior
So I was going to post a status about this but I'm curious to know about the larger community. I made a thread similar to this previously asking about day one mains but I figured I'd ask again since we're almost four months into this games life and have had a good amount of time to let the one and only big patch we've had settle so I want to ask again.

I said previously that Ivy was my main 100% like I thought she would be prior to release. Now she's sitting in the bin, the only possible reason I have to use her is against Aquaman. Supergirl got exactly the changes I hoped for in the patch and I've just been grinding her and her MU's since and it's been so fun. I still keep Sub-Zero in my rotation for casual games just because he is so fun even if he is one of the less viable characters in the game, besides that I have no reason to pick him over Supergirl for any matchup as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong).

TL;DR, Ivy is in the bin (except vs Aquaman), Sub-Zero for casual fun and Supergirl for serious learning/grinding/competitive play. I'm also hoping to add Black Manta in to compliment Supergirl if he's fun and fits that sort of role.

So what is your roster of characters looking like?

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
- Red Hood as a main.
- Sub-Zero as a secondary just cause, no particular reason besides me liking the character.

Once Raiden comes out he'll be my main unless either his playstyle is really messed up or he's super bad.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I main Fate but rarely play him because of scrublords complaining about fireball spam. My secondary is Atom.
Other than that, I play Sipergirl, Swamp Thing, Cyborg, Superman and GL casually.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Cheetah main then Swamp Thing and WW. I probably be taking a long look at Manta soon, but very curious to see what is in the next pack and I'm expecting a "secret" pack as well at the end like MKx had

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Cyborg main, most confident with and use for most match ups. Can be very frustrating to fight against in certain matchups, and also has some very frustrsting match ups playing as him. I enjoy his read based zoning and his decent pressure.

Wonder woman secondary, find her very fun. She plays very different to the majority of the cast which I like. She's very good but only if you use her well, which can be difficult. A rewarding character to use when you win I think. I use her in matchups I either think are bad or I just struggle with using cyborg.

Green Lantern third, I enjoy his zoning and his footsies. Mostly bring him out for fun rather than match up specific.

They're the only characters I've found fun to play as so far.

Nobus3r1

House of Bane; ID: 8V596
Scarecrow is my primary focus (having replaced Bane several months ago; Bane was my main in Injustice 1) with secondary characters shifting between Harley and Starfire. I realize that Harley and Starfire are kind of redundant but that would be me being indecisive about which one I like playing more and also hedging a bit against people getting Starfire nerfed as NRS doesn't seem especially inclined to mess with Harley.

I also find it amusing that despite having ~3x as many matches with Scarecrow as with Harley and Starfire combined that I've gotten ~2x as much Harley or Starfire related hatemail. -_-

TamedLizard

Buff George
Catwoman and Sub. Was 100% Catwoman until Sub came out and now I'm finally (and slowly) working in some experience with Bladam and WoWo.

Scarecrow and GL are possibilities for the future as well.

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
Bane and GL. TBH none of this cast have made me think, WOW i have to play that character, I love bane but his stupid design in this game puts me off him a bit too much to really put my all into him.

Hoping Hellboy is going to be the one.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I'm playing Canary most of the time now but still using Cheetah and Ivy as well, mostly for fun because I like them. I'm learning Starfire but worried she'll be "adjusted" swiftly so not getting too invested yet.

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Deadshot- He's my main and favorite comic book character so playing him is a real pleasure for me.

Batman- Favorite superhero and absolutely love playing him. Never used him in Injustice

Scarecrow- Was never really a huuuge fan of Scarecrow but his design in this game was enough to get me to read some things with him in it. Grew to like him a lot. Hope he starts getting portrayed like this in the comics.

Sub Zero- Favorite Mortal Kombat character and one of my favorite fictional characters of all time. No way I couldn't pick him up haha

And I have a few more characters I'm messing around with but if I had to compete it would be with my top 3 I listed there

Mutsu

Noob
- Red Hood as a main.
- Sub-Zero as a secondary just cause, no particular reason besides me liking the character.

Once Raiden comes out he'll be my main unless either his playstyle is really messed up or he's super bad.
Same for me with Raiden. I main Arrow and Sub and will add Raiden once he's dropped.

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
Still day 1 Scarecrow main. Thanks to the Brainiac buffs I actually play him in matches now - before he was relegated to training mode theory shit. So he'd be my number 2.

Thought I'd love Starfire. She's cool, but I prefer mb.b3 spam wits SCrow

Error

DF2+R2
I like learning a lot of characters, right now Black Adam is the undisputed main, but I also play Cheetah, Red Hood and Sub-Zero pretty often. I'm also really looking forward to trying out Hellboy.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I main Wonder Woman. Just really like how she plays. I have an ok Swampthing and enjoy playing him. I mess around with Blue Beetle but honestly don't use him optimally. I just for some reason like using him despite his cringe level.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Bane and Grodd until the game or my system dies, lol. But I play Swamp Donkey, Superman, and Wonder Woman. I think when I start playing this game more seriously, it'll be my two mains and Darkseid. I'm going to Max all the characters out because I'm enjoying myself so much!

Skedar70

Noob
I was undecided if I was going to main only female characters or big bodies. So I started with WW and then made a switch to big bodies, Grodd, Bane and recently Swamp thing. Since I had already learned WW I still continue to use her even more than Bane so currently my roster is Grodd, WW, Swamp thing and a little Bane.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Brainiac only cause I know all these characters and their stories to the T at this point and its getting boring. You dont hear much about brainiac and thats why hes the only one I play. Grodd was a thought but that died quickly.