What's new

Question What's YOUR construct of choice?

Tolkeen

/wrists
Let's be serious here, Hal Jordan is not a very creative guy, but he gets the job done. So I was thinking, if you were to become a member of the lantern corps. What 3 constructs would you use as your main, go to creations?

Keep it to 3 for the sake of being readable please.

1) A Rhinoceros - Because I've always wanted to ride one.
2) A Porsche - Because getting hit by a nice car almost makes you sad that you got hit.
3) A Bow and Arrow - Cause Nightwolf made me do it.

Edit...

I'd replace the porsche with a Cricket bat....

Error

DF2+R2
I don't know the rules of constructs, but I'd make Kenshi-like constructs to fight for me, a nailbomb type construct, and a giant foot construct.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I don't know the rules of constructs, but I'd make Kenshi-like constructs to fight for me, a nailbomb type construct, and a giant foot construct.
The rules are, if you can think it, you can make it. However, it's strength is only as strong as your will... or something like that. Giant foot, is pretty funny.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ever see that kids cartoon called dino riders ?? id be all over dat shit t rex wit mad turrets an shit
also id use a giant spring underneath my opponent .... see ya !!!
some form of lightsaber

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Hmmm.....

My #1 Construct choice would be akin to the Susano'o ability from Naruto...cuz that would be just fuggin awesome :D

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I would only use this as a Schwartz ring from Spaceballs.

No other use is necessary, other than for the purposes of flight.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Now the question is WHAT kind of mechs.

1: Evangelion Unit 01 w/S2 Organ
2: the Gunbuster
3: Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Anything other than a Gundam is wrong. Nothing else can finger an opponent's asshole with an erupting, burning sensation.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Anything other than a Gundam is wrong. Nothing else can finger an opponent's asshole with an erupting, burning sensation.
Lol

Unit 01: is a God Slaying Bio-Machine known to also decimate your psyche in a way that would make Freud wet.
Gunbuster: sorry I can't hear you I'm busy making BLACKHOLES TO SWALLOW THE PLANET JUPITER
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann:

G Gundam is cool because of the Skiha Tenkyoken and Master Asia....but dats it.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'd form a race car and a race track and when someone fell or crashed into it I could drive them around the track at high speeds. it would be super badass. ...